or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sidzzz

It's unfortunate to see several issues from testing are still there (hanging RGMkII bullet impacts, weak Blundergat penetration, etc.), but the weapon variety is nice and they look especially pretty with BO1's spec maps.

I can't do anything about the RGMK2 bullet impact issue. Blundergat I'll look into.

And it's not because of the spec maps lmao. It's because BO1 supports PBR to some degree and you can use ambient occlusion maps and environment maps.
6 years ago
Gameplay from MrDalekJD

6 years ago
this year will work on the computer?

If you have Black Ops 1 for your computer then you can play this
6 years ago
Bug?
(Image removed from quote.)
(dont get this with any other mod so far)

That's a you problem I'm afraid
6 years ago
Gameplay from TheRelaxingEnd

6 years ago
when you kill the final dog with the  ice staff , you don't get max ammo  :alone: :alone:

AND thanks you for the mod , the weapons are just incredible  :rainbow: :nyan: :nyan:

My bad, it's a known issue. It will be fixed soon don't worry.

And glad to hear it :)
6 years ago
good to know my help didn't matter in the end  :please:

Incessant and pointless whining does not qualify as "help" as hard as that might be to believe.
6 years ago
Stop dis pls
Spoiler: click to open...
congrats on the release fam

Thanks man
6 years ago
UPDATE

The mod is now publicly available for all to play - https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,16375.msg157052.html#msg157052
6 years ago

It is with great anticipation that I present to you my mod for Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies.

This mod is a comprehensive weapons mod that accentuates the original flow and gameplay of zombies with modern and enticing weapons, ported by myself from various Call of Duty franchise games- Black Ops II, Black Ops III, Ghosts, Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare.

Relish the experience on Kino Der Toten, Five, Ascension or Moon!

Installer Download (recommended) v1.1

Temporarily taken down, new link will be posted soon

Direct Mod Files Download v1.1

NOTE:

If you downloaded the Installer, then all you have to do is run it. It will automatically install the mod and any other necessary files for you.

But if you downloaded the Direct Mod files, you need to ensure you have installed SE2Dev's Game Mod, which can be found here -

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10956.0.html

And then to install the mod, simply extract the .zip file and place the extracted folder in your mods folder which is in your Call of Duty: Black Ops game folder

Then run it by launching BO_Mods.bat located in the Call of Duty: Black Ops game folder

Screenshots

Additional Features

• Game Ending Easter Egg based on "Tactical Nuke" from Modern Warfare 2
  • 10 different Wonder Weapons
  • Galvaknuckles from Black Ops II
  • Hybrid Dual Wield Guns from Black Ops II
  • Double Tap 2.0
  • Knifing Animation from Ghosts
  • Black Ops II Origins Zombie Models
  • Black Ops II Origins Character Models
  • Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Viewhands
  • Black Ops III Models and Textures for Perk Machines and Bottles and Powerups

Credits

BluntStuffy
DamianoTBM
DTZxPorter
HitmanVere
Jerri13
Killer Potato
Scobalula
shippuden1592
xSanchez78

Testers
Jerri13
Killer Potato
Paroozal
rutenguten
Scobalula
xSanchez78
xTrain
6 years ago
UPDATE

The mod will be released publicly on either this or the following week. The initial release will only support Kino Der Toten but an update will be released soon after to provide support for all other zombie maps in Black Ops 1 :)
6 years ago
Can you still distribute the files? I just got BO1 on PC for nostalgia

The topic is under 'Work-in-Progress' for a reason ;)
6 years ago
Moved
6 years ago
UPDATE

• Added the Sliquifier from Die Rise (BO2)

• Added proper world models for all BO3 weapons in the mod
6 years ago
Well, I take that back... I can see now it was only a clickbait.  There is a video but no weapon files actually exists.  Your kind makes me sick.
Well evidently you did not note the year in which that video was uploaded. The link did work at one point of time but one can assume that it has since been taken down. You need to be more cautious in the future before making such harshly worded replies.
6 years ago
Loading ...