or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - shinged

how do I update the posts of my maps?
My new map "nightmare" is coming and I need to update your information

You can do what i did and comment asking a mod to add a youtube vid to my map in a certain section
8 years ago
With very large objects you need to cut them into pieces in maya, then export them. You also gotta clip them manually which takes a very, very, long time.
8 years ago
I can help with the models if you want,  the worlds I have in my map were pretty much the only ones I could export
8 years ago
spiderbite video? rip..

map looks great! gonna give this a go soon!

Why is spiderbite not well liked on these forms? I've been watching his videos for a while now and i have a large amount of respect for him.
8 years ago
You can't edit your posts due to our anti-spam measurements.
You either need to get 20 posts or ask a site moderator/team member to modify your post for you!

Lukkie1998

Hey i was wondering if you or a mod could edit my post and add this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agSOBLMB5-Q
right above the first picture in my post. Thanks <3
8 years ago
This might be a dumb question, but how do i modify my post?
8 years ago
This is my first map i ever released, i might make another kingdom hearts map now that i improved my scripting knowledge and such with the black ops 3 tools once they're released. Thanks so much for playing my map tho guys! <3
8 years ago
~IMPORTANT~If you want the intro cinematic and buyable endgame cinematic (Both solo only) then you need to drag the main folder into your Call of Duty World at War root directory. If you are unsure on what to do then follow this short tutorial below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDPj-EIPnE4

Hey guys, this map is based on the game Kingdom Hearts, with various model's ripped from the game and rigged by me and my friend Josemassacre. The map offers buildable power, buildable mystery box, and a buildable wonder weapon. There are 4 ported stages/worlds ripped the game and clipped out by me. There is a 3 Keyblade easter egg required to reach the buyable endgame area that will play a cinematic (Cinematic only works in SOLO play but buyable endgame still functions in coop). Any questions or bug's found please let me know in the comments.

~Credits~
Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, Shadow Heartless, Dark Riku, and Powerwild Heartless were all rigged by Josemassacre
Underworld, twilight town area, Neoshadow, Dusk, Roxas, Kairi, Namine, and other model's were ripped and rigged by me.
CFGFactory for Black ops, Black ops 2, and MW3 weapons
Tom's tool's and music box
This zombie respawn script for making the map possible https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2928.15.html
Various other tutorial's on Zombiemodding and UGX
If i missed something please let me know and i will add you to this list

8 years ago
Loading ...