or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sevengpluke

Wow, just wow. :rainbow:

Keep up the good work, this looks awesome!
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level waittill ( "between_round_over" );
Was only there so as the round counter flashes to 5 it would activate the trigger, Nether-less, I like the way you did it in your code. Thanks for the tips. :)
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if ( level.round_number == 4 )
{
level waittill ( "between_round_over" );
trig = getEnt("door1", "targetname");
trig waittill ("trigger");
trig delete();
}

This may work I'm not sure and still new to scripting. Put a big trigger radius around a area a player would most likely be at and give it those kvp's.(I don't know the code for automatic trigger lol).
9 years ago
Sounds like your doors don't have dynamic paths checked, not a zone problem.

This solved the issue. In my older maps I used to copy the door from tutorial map and edit it to my liking. I'm guessing that the copied door must of had dynamic paths already checked(I made my own doors this time).

Thanks.
9 years ago
I think I have a zoning problem but I'm not sure. When I enter a different zone, the zombies from the previous zone doesn't follow to the other zone and vice versa. However if I'm in the same zone as the zone spawners then they work out fine. Also when I open a door in the same zones as the one I'm in currently in, the zombies doesn't follow you into that room despite that room being in the same zone your currently in. What could be causing this?
9 years ago
I'm not sure I quite understand or maybe Im not understanding the OP properly. How will this tool help you make better animations? I could use a tool that'll help cause I'm currently having troubles making a swing animation  :accepted:
9 years ago
I'm seeing a lot of access denied and I think that's usually caused by not un-checking read-only from the properties of the folder. Navigate to the root of CODWAW then go back once, then right-click on the CODWAW folder and click properties. Now un-check read only. Hit OK. Now do the same for the mods folder found at
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW

Right click on mods folder and uncheck read only.

Now as for the launcher error idk. Do what I stated above and see if that fixes it.

Edit: It's saying something about the fire_staff first raise anim. Try re-exporting the first raise in maya, If you downloaded from somewhere then redownload and re-add to your raw folder.

I've already said what you said. It applies to sub-directories as well including the raw folder.
9 years ago
I'm seeing a lot of access denied and I think that's usually caused by not un-checking read-only from the properties of the folder. Navigate to the root of CODWAW then go back once, then right-click on the CODWAW folder and click properties. Now un-check read only. Hit OK. Now do the same for the mods folder found at
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW

Right click on mods folder and uncheck read only.

Now as for the launcher error idk. Do what I stated above and see if that fixes it.

Edit: It's saying something about the fire_staff first raise anim. Try re-exporting the first raise in maya, If you downloaded from somewhere then redownload and re-add to your raw folder.
9 years ago
So i tried gungame, and on the first round a horde of sprinters ripped their way in and murdered me, who only had a M1911.
Is this a bug? They were really strong and there were WAY more than the normal amount round 1. In addition, there was one zombie who had black boxes surrounding his hands. i couldn't get a screenshot (too busy dying), but it definitely wasn't normal.

Same as this. Although I managed to survive and get to about the 8th weapon I think but after you kill them all they stop spawning on round 1.
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure the exe would detect it as windows 8 and put it in the proper place, otherwise I think it's the same as win 7. Not sure though.
9 years ago
It's in the soundalias file nazi_zombie_factory. Here's the line that calls it.

power_down_2d,,SFX\Levels\zombie\maps\giant\power_down_2d.wav,0.9,0.9,1,1,,,,,,,,full_vol,,2d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,80,0.25,1,

Thanks man. +1
9 years ago
check what is not overlaping?

Your pathnodes. Make sure none is touching each other.
9 years ago
What I can say is to check to make sure none is overlapping each other. When compiling radiant console would usually tell you.
9 years ago
Where is this soundalias name located at? I'm trying to disable it but cannot find it. Incase you didn't know this is the sound that play at the beginning of your map(I think it's power off sound).

http://mfi.re/listen/1a224da7comttch/power_off_sound.wav

Thanks.
9 years ago
Does using the same muzzle flash make it count as one used?
 And @makecents I will ddo that if I run into the error again.

Thanks.
9 years ago
Loading ...