or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sevengpluke

Are you using the IW porting hands?
7 years ago
Disclaimer: Not a computer expert but just giving my opinion on your purchase.

Why did you get a motherboard with a outdated cpu socket? I would recommend getting atleast am3+ socket motherboard. Which will then make your cpu incompatible so I recommend getting atleast a AMD 6300FX. As for your gpu, while the 970 is a great card, I believe it cost more then a new 1060 which is an even better card so opt for a 1060 if you can. That's pretty much what Id recommend.
7 years ago
Please use the image tag when linking to photo next time.

As for the fog problem, that looks like radiant fog. To fix this first BACKUP YOUR MAP then Open your map in Radiant, Hit the "I" key to select everything, then drop your whole map upwards. The fog is from your map being too close to the bottom of radiant. So dragging your map upwards a bit should get rid of the fog.
7 years ago
Please use the image tag when posting your pictures. Make sure to link directly to the image when using the image tag.

As for why your water isn't working, I haven't a clue. They work fine for me:

Your water texture should be the weird red looking texture. From the picture you've shown, it doesn't seem the case. Select the brush and double-click on the water texure.
7 years ago
Did you test in-game? The water texture looks weird in radiant otherwise I believe you can hit F9 and get a preview of the water so try that.
7 years ago
I haven't done anything zombies related yet but isn't there a trigger included with the prefab? If so then that same trigger you can just use the same kvp's on your newly created trigger.
7 years ago
I haven't a clue then. All I can say is try re-watching what ever tutorial you followed and maybe you may find a step you missed? Also for importing from older cods, are you making sure to remove the extra _t7 namespace via notepad?
7 years ago
I did the anim model correctly and also for the ads animations it was tag_torso and tag_view I was selecting.

What weapon are you trying to bring into BO3? A custom animated one? If not custom, is the weapon from a 3arc game or an IW games?
7 years ago
Your anim model could be mess up then. Did you select all joints and 1 mesh then extract? Also for ads animations are you just selecting tag_torso and tag_view?
7 years ago
Nice looking map so far. Keep up the good work!
7 years ago
You need to make a world model for your weapon. Use wraith and extract a weapon's world model from Black Ops 3 and import it into maya. Then import the weapon you want to make a world model for into maya as well and position it similar to how the bo3 weapon world model looks.(Line up the weapon trigger). Then delete the bo3 world model, manually bind the new world model. Then import into bo3 and it should be in hand now. Keep in mind that if you want to do pistol, then extract a pistol world model and so on.

Also make sure your player anim type match the animations for the weapon. Exapmle. Pistil anim type for pistols.

P.S. If you ported a weapon from a older cod. It's either A, BO3 uses different orientations for wirld model. Then do what I stated above about exporting world models and replicating what's shown. Or B, you didn't change the player anim type to the correct corresponding weapon type. Then you'll do what I stated for the weapon file. The weapon file step is done for both regardless. So I would check your weapon file first to make sure it's correct.
7 years ago
Please use the code tags next time. Thanks!
7 years ago
There is a setting for isHybridWeapon in the weapon file. As for how'd you actually port it,it's most likely just using the alt weapon file in the weapon file settings I believe. Not entirely sure though.
7 years ago
It's probably just a steam auto generated most likely. The user doesn't control that number.
7 years ago
Loading ...