or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sedozz

Would turning spec maps on or off have this effect?

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 02:55:59 am
I have spec maps on and played the beta. It looked like Relaxings on my screen.
8 years ago
I've recently been adding coronas to my map. Is there anyway to avoid the nasty, jerking, "popping in" of the coronas once you enter the corona radius? I've tried increasing the radius to massive proportions which did not help.
8 years ago
To be honest, I haven't seen many maps reward players with all the perks in the game. If you are clutching at straws for ideas for a reward, you could always do that.

Yeah its strange to me that more don't use it as a reward. That most likely be a part of it but I want to make sure the Egg is REALLY worth doing  :D
8 years ago
I love the lighting on the map so far.
If you intend to have areas that are unlocked via easter egg, maybe put certain perk machines in those areas[e.g. double tap, deadshot(if its the upgrade version) and widows wine] and also incorperate the der wunderfizz so players can get the perks without having to do the easter egg if they dont want to. I also think if you take this suggestion, that you should add a perk limit so players can not spam the wunderfizz to get the perks, and maybe have the perk limit lifted once the easter egg is completed(or towards the end of it if completing the easter egg ands the game.)

I'm going to leave the perk machines all accessible through gameplay without the Easter egg. Perk slots may be an option for a reward. Perhaps a wunderfizz would be a part of the reward for finishing the egg or perhaps it could be given at an intermediate step. Thanks for the ideas!
8 years ago
Moar  ;D

Not necessarily finished here but getting there!
8 years ago
Maybe the zombies will be cool?
8 years ago
Special or Elemental PAP confirmed!

Hopefully WAW will cooperate. All of the modding will be done at the very end so  who knows? :D
8 years ago
My question is do are we forced to do the easter egg upon startup (like shadows of evil where we had to take 10 mins to 1 hour to open pap)
Like do we have to do chores to turn on power and set up.
Like When We want to Play like playing Der Riese, just get guns, buildables, perks and play for fun without doing long tasks
to unlock simple things

Nope.

This is an Easter Egg, not a mandatory objective. To me, an Easter Egg is a secret that people have to find or discover; a bonus to the map as opposed to necessary part of the gameplay. PAP will not require convoluted tasks to open but PAP may not be the strongest weapon upgrade available.
8 years ago
Jiffy's first pic had me in stitches   :lol:
8 years ago
Does that mean setting up is tedious and a forced easter egg or naw?

Not quite sure what you're asking  ???

The Easter Egg is not going to simply a matter of shooting 3 teddy bears and paying 100,000 points or something. The current draft involves map-altering events, hidden areas, tons of good stuff. Some parts are frantic and can end in death. Hopefully all of you guys will welcome the challenge but I'm doing my best to keep it manageable yet difficult. I've also got several ideas as to the reward(s) given to the players upon completion of it.

Spoiler: click to open...
As a side note, I'm considering a way to craft an easter egg for my next map that requires the completion of the one on this map, so that could be very cool!
8 years ago
Screenshots ft. Harry's placeholder perks. No fx in the map yet, still working on some areas. I also added some Radiant screenshots to the topic.

8 years ago
Both of these will be solved via scripts. The guns that are available in the box are determined in one of the gsc files. To end the game when a zombie reaches an area would require a trigger_radius in radiant and an accompanying script to check for enemy ai in the radius.
8 years ago
You've most likely compiled your map incorrectly. Compile your map, patch and mod, in that order. Make sure ALL of your settings are correct in launcher.
8 years ago
Broke out last years prom photo for you guys
8 years ago
Loading ...