or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SajeOne

Please change that chicken scratch font. I don't know who likes that, it looks cheap and doesn't hold justice to your map.
10 years ago
  http://gyazo.com/6c292eb1d092c633c2e7098497e17708 here look at that
No I need to see the actual console, once you are at that screen use 'Shift + ~' to view it.
10 years ago
Yes i know. Imagine went off-topic
And you didn't help by contributing to it. You are both in the wrong and it's not going to continue from here on out.
10 years ago
Enough with this, seriously? Any other off topic replies will result in an account warning.

@Wav3yZeus I think you've made enough topics now, if you haven't gotten your answer from either of the two topics you've created then maybe you could try the chat, or try some experimenting of your own. I don't want to see any more topics from you regarding this topic, as it counts as topic spamming which violates rule #1 of the forum
10 years ago
Does this work for the nosteam version? :)
I sure hope you mean disk version(which is a yes). Otherwise we do not support pirated software on this site.
10 years ago
no it isnt a ugx modded map, i made it with gcz script placer but unfortunately it infected my other maps aswell :/ thats what im supposing and + do you have to type in mod.csv for  guns to work for ugx script placer 2.0
If you are specifying new weapons that haven't already been included then you will need to add lines to mod.csv. For the script error attempt to load the map as developer and look in the console for the error, it will tell you which file that ugxm_powerups is being referenced in and what line it is on. Screenshot the error and show it here.
10 years ago
I had to go to my dlc3_code in raw and remove all the world at war weapons and comment unused FX to get the 400 fx error to go away
Then something has gone wrong as UGX-MOD doesn't use dlc3_code for weapons anymore seeing as it was found redundant that they had to be specified in two different places. UGX-MOD's _zombiemode_weapons.gsc handles the weapon includes for the mod along with dlc3.csv.
10 years ago
i finally got my map to load with ugx mod because of 400fx error. apparently the files that the SP makes, when selecting to use easy-fx, hits the limit
Posting about it two times in this thread isn't enough  :poker:
Working on a fix, guess I might as well make a known bugs section.
10 years ago
Everything else is working, but shouldnt it install jukebox also? It did install prefab, but no model, no anims, nothing. Maybe add that in update?
Possibly, I'll put it on my list, but the jukebox is a fairly specific choice feature, not something that many would typically be adding right off the bat. If you are having any issues with the existing jukebox tutorial feel free to create a topic about it.
10 years ago
okay a few questions, i saw the zombiemode_weapons gsc, does that have the dlc3 code included in it? and I also saw world at war weapons in there, are those needed? can I remove them? because it wont let me use ugx easy fx on this, it gives me the 400 fx error so I need to remove some from the ugx files, but im not sure which files to remove FX from. Also when I use custom menu music it works until I use the project mover to move the files then it goes back to default waw menu music
For the FX error read the post that's right above replying to ronan. For the zombiemode weapons I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. The script placer doesn't use either of those files for anything. Your map will use the default files found in your root/raw or in ugx_guns.iwd for UGX-MOD. For main menu music some have gotten success from including the sound include into ugx_mod.ff's mod.csv.
10 years ago
does the ugxm_powerups.gsc script exist within "appdata/../mods/*MAPNAME*/ugx_mod.iwd/maps"?
10 years ago
That's because he's been spamming and ban evading, hope he gets permabanned because it's getting annoying.
Actual perma banning doesn't really exist. Believe me if we could we would have done it already.
10 years ago

Ah! I didn't. Silly me. I ticked the loadscreen boxes but forgot about that one thanks. I'll get back to you if/when it works.

Edit: Great, 400 fx limit error :/
I added all the default easy FX efx files, I have now found that this is too much for UGX Mod(silly me). Go into ugx_easy_fx.gsc and *MAPNAME*_patch.csv(zone_source) and comment out any FX that you don't want.
10 years ago
Nice program guys! Worked great with ease. Just one thing though. When I launch the map via the singleplayer button [UGX Mod enabled] I get and error saying that ugx_easyfx.gsc is missing, of something like that. This is probably something small but I could use some help. 

Pic:
Spoiler: click to open...
Did you ensure to check it in the IWD list? Something that I plan to implement in the program is that it automatically checks it but unfortunately it's not included in this version.
10 years ago
Loading ...