or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SajeOne

The episode in itself felt like it was resolved really quickly. I was imagining that the group was going to have a larger battle with the terminus survivors at a later episode. None the less I'm SO excited to see what happens next week.

It's possible that Beth might be there as well but I don't think they would have ended the episode on something so climactic just to find out that it's Beth. As well I imagine the next episode will be the timeline from the last time we see Daryl and Carol till now from their point of view. So we'll likely find out who it is near the end of the next episode.
9 years ago
Ohh, maybe I forgot it? Sorry.  ::)
I tried again and got an another message:
(Image removed from quote.)
Did you install the UGX Mod Tools Patch? Otherwise I cannot verify that you had enough space to include easy FX. Ensure that you don't have too much included FX. If you want you can remove some of the FX from easy FX by removing FX lines from root/zone_source/mapname_patch.csv and the loadfx lines in root/mods/*YOURMOD*/maps/ugx_easy_fx.gsc.
9 years ago
Did you compile your map's patch?
9 years ago
I'll try it, but I still don't understand why no one else has this problem when I do the same thing as them.

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2014, 05:59:56 pm
I made a video of he problem I am having, if you know whats going on let me know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnJh0t4JikE
You are attempting to compile a blank map, the map has to actually contain something to compile it.
9 years ago
a week ago when i compile my map the wheater dont work anymore in-game(it dont play the FX) also i have included the FX in my mapna.csv and mod.csv but still not working.
Well there are really only a couple possibilities I can think of, you did something to the script, it's not included in the IWD, You don't have the FX line in your zone_source, the FX file doesn't actually exist, or you have so much FX already on screen in your map that the weather FX is being ignored. Beyond that I wouldn't be sure.
9 years ago
somebody is having troubles with the weather script? because it sometimes play the FX and anothers not
Could you please elaborate a little bit more?
9 years ago
I had completely forgotten about Beth at this point. Now there's another conflict to think about apart from what was shown at the end of the episode. Can't wait for next week! :D
9 years ago
yeah but why in a lot of maps it works perfectly and now it dont work?
As far as I know it doesn't work perfectly in any Third Party maps when pressing game options in the menu. If you want you can go through and add console disable code to the menu files and correct the problem but until v1.1 unfortunately this won't be fixed.
9 years ago
no i just used 2.0 not 2.1 is there anyway i can fix my map without creating a new map with 2.1?
Well you should get a notification when opening the program to update it whenever an update is released.

To fix the issue manually you can go into root/zone_source/*MAPNAME*_patch.csv and remove some of the unwanted Easy FX includes at the bottom. You can then go into root/mods/*YOURMOD*/maps/ugx_easy_fx.gsc and remove some of the unwanted 'LoadFX()' lines(they should be the same FX that you removed in your patch csv).
9 years ago
is it bad I have maya 2014 Student version? I see them in plugin manager but cant use them

Double Post Merge: October 17, 2014, 08:17:41 pm
is there a free version of maya that works with his tools?
Pretty sure it only works with 2012 and lower when looking at the plugin name, I've tried it on 2013 without success. You can get the student version of 2012 through a quick google search. Unless anyone else has managed to get it working with a newer version then by all means specify how.
9 years ago
Why do all the games I already have start being free? xD
10 years ago
NVM, re-read OP. Did you ensure to rename dlc3.csv and zombiemode.csv as well? You will find a zombiemode.backup and dlc3.backup if you used the UGX Script Placer, otherwise revert to your personal backup.
10 years ago
Oops, forgot to post about this(only been what? Two days?). New version of the script placer is now live, you can either download it from the download link on this topic or through the prompt given to anyone who opens the previous version on their computer. The fixes included in this version are listed below.

v2.0.1
- Corrected easyFX + UGX-MOD 400FX crash
- Added worldspawn settings to setup map
- Added Auto check for custom items added to IWD list
- Disabled the ability to select any file type in the screens section(caused program freeze)
10 years ago
Ah great stuff! A much needed tutorial.
10 years ago
This is ripped from the idea of the default _weather.gsc system(just formatted it for my own use). Yes it means four times the FX but it needs to play on every player as otherwise only one player would be seeing the same amount of FX.

In hind sight this probably should have been done in client scripts but I couldn't really bother at the time. I will note this down and see what I can do for the next version.
10 years ago
Loading ...