or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - ryet115

Hey guys, I just installed UGXM V1.1, And I'm not sure why but when I run the map the main menu music still plays when im in game.

I checked the console and noticed this error:

ERROR: alias 'music_mainmenu' already added - ignoring

If anyone understands what the error means and can help that'd be sweet.

P.S.  I also noticed in the console it said this

WARNING: bad type 'ugx_scriptplacer_weather_efx'.
deleted 95 duplicate polys from 190 poly mesh (null)
deleted 82 duplicate polys from 164 poly mesh (null)
deleted 64 duplicate polys from 128 poly mesh (null)
deleted 64 duplicate polys from 128 poly mesh (null)
ERROR: Could not open 'vision/'
    failed loading 'vision/' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/ugxm_testing.csv'

Just thought i'd put that there too just in case it may be related.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated<3  

4 years ago
Hi guys, for some reason I cant seem to get my models tab open. When I press M on my keyboard my models tab does not open. Right clicking and pressing models just spawns a red box (misc_model) and nothing else really happens. No seperate window comes up like when spawning prefabs

I've searched around on the internet and I couldn't really find anything on this issue I'm having. If anyone could help out that'd be cool, thanks<3
5 years ago
Does anybody know how to change the names of guns when they are pack a punched? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.<3
5 years ago
So, I've been working on a few maps for a while now. Haven't posted them because they are nowhere near finished. I'm relatively new to map making and I've run into this problem i can't seem to get around.

So I've done a lot of work on my main map and whenever i try to test the map, my player just doesn't work. I can't move, look around, or do anything. I've been searching all around to fix it but i haven't found anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
6 years ago
Loading ...