or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Rosasau100

this script is to get the total amount of zombies for the round, not the total amount of zombies alive.

Then it is not doing what it is suppose to, it just counts the zombies that are currently alive
7 years ago
Hmm... I thought I fixed that... o_O Will look into it. ;)

you might have lol, havent used that feature since it did that on my Temple_Maze map xD
10 years ago
If you play co op on timed gameplay and you go down and you die out it will say: Time til Respawn but that time is bugged cause it will continiue after you respawned and stay there for the rest of the game
10 years ago
if this ever occures again it may be because you are running too many things on your computer, try to shut something down and re open the game :)
10 years ago
No, its just that my zombie map is based off pokemon
10 years ago
i wondered if it was possible to move the points to the right on the screen even more right?
example:
                                                                              7500
                                                                                        7500
like that?

http://gyazo.com/eabe1843300a888f05707ada8439e798
like so the numbers won't be in the pokemons face?
10 years ago
Have you also tried reflection probes?  :troll:
10 years ago
I recently been working on a pokemon map (Pallet Town) and wondered if anyone could help me make custom AI's shaped as pokemon, like a charmander with a flamethrower f.eks or having a pikachu with some fancy thunder! you just have to pay like 8k for help from these awesome little creatures! :)

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 09:34:42 pm
I neitheir know how to script it or to anim it so help would be great appritiated
10 years ago
:) i struggled alot but i got it to work finally :D
11 years ago
Loading ...