or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Rorke

I often wonder how dual mags would be done so its not "bottomless"
8 years ago
ok then rorke must be lazy to not but some instructions. Well whatever. To install the new viewhands you must go to loadout.gsc which is in your root/mods/mapname/maps. And then search for "zombiemode" you will see two lines saying something about a set_player_viewhands and replace the two default viewhands names with your new viewhands name.
I was going to put some in but I had hard drive issues (lost 1.45TB of data) so I didn't get a chance to put them in but bo1 weapons pack (latest version) has every from installing prefabs to viewhands
8 years ago
rect parameters is actually
X Y W H X-ALIGN Y-ALIGN
ill post a pic later of what I did
8 years ago
The itemdef in hud.menu known as "playerscore" is what I found to be setting the position. 0 0 0 0, where the 1st and 3rd number is x', and 2nd and 4th is y's. so 10 10 10 10, would create a 10x10 element, at (10,10).
cheers bud
8 years ago
Still can't view the image for some reason. As i can tell from what you're saying . You need to edit the X AND Y in the hud.menu. And to get the score 'points' working correctly you have to edit zombiemode_score.gsc.
no ive fixed it i have to move the co-ordinates for "playerscore" in hud.menu
8 years ago
ohh im sorry sure 1 sec

Double Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 09:03:54 am
this is what im trying to fix as you can see the score the player accumilates is behind the yellow smily face i either want it just above the face or on the top of the screen but centerd https://gyazo.com/b4843dc7f46f097c095d8e80a99275b5
8 years ago
how do i change the position the the points tracker thing (where weapon name and ammo count is normally has a red blood decal behind it)
8 years ago
welcome to this fantastic community i hope you enjoy your stay
8 years ago
I think you mean "oh shit im definitely wrong and don't have a response..."
//
Just joking rorke. If it doesn't work just send me a pm.
lol still not got around to doing this damn
8 years ago
I've tried creating a custom map at least 10 times over. AKA, in my case, trying several times, radiant bugging out, or freezing, and me ending up having to delete all the files (around 3gb~ of files I think). I've done this multiple times over.
Most of the times, things won't show up for me to place, such as volume areas, or player spawns, or zombie models.
I deleted it again last month, and haven't tried re-installing since then. If anybody could help me with this, I may be willing to try again.
i can try my best to assit you over skype my skype name is: hickle.meddows
8 years ago
It's easy but complicated at the same time
8 years ago
What? From consoles? And it's not hard to swap them for different ones
8 years ago
Ok, Can I add you on skype so we can talk about it?
my Skype name is on my ugx profile add me when ever you want
8 years ago
Don't be a stooge.
Its a single image after it's converted. Read my first post.
"6x12mb tga textures will convert into a 12mb .iwi file."
//
Just realized I never posted gdt settings.
//
Here is a set of gdt sky settings that will work for you. They are almost identical to the q3shader manual but for waw.

Asset manager will prompt you with an _extension to add to each material name. They are usually labeled already.

Ex skyboxmaterial_ft.tga

Surfacetype none
Materialtype sky
Sort sky
Usage sky

Nopicmip
Nomipbilinear

Surfaceparms (bottom of asset manager material settings)
Noimpact
Nomarks
Nodrop
Nolightmap
Nodynamiclight
Nocastshadow
NoRcvDynShadow
Nofog
Sky
//
ill have to try this later being at my sisters don't really help she thinks it's ignorant
8 years ago
Loading ...