or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - A Devious Lobster

I will enjoy my stay nice to meet you
9 years ago
Hello my names Rob it's very nice to meet the community, its is a pleasure to be part of a supportive forum.
I am interested in c++ programming in particular especially when it comes to building maps and making application software. I like to play custom maps and like to spend my own time making new scripts for my maps. I like playing with other people and enjoy having a good time.
9 years ago
Hello i need help with the converter because its the only part of the program in launcher that doesn't work in the mod tools.
I will begin with my current situation with the converter with asset manager when i tried to pc convert my custom textures it wont work. What i have done is clicked on the converter application in the root folder of waw in bin unfortunately for me i got six errors and these errors where the files that i didn't have preventing me from converting my custom textures.

These are the files that are missing in my root folder of cod waw as i have checked were the files located and i know for definite i don't have them. They definitely don't appear as hidden files.

These are the files that i'm missing.

Files missing:
C:Program Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty - World at War   exture_assetsmenu
“Loadscreen_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
C:Program Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty - World at Warawmaterials
“menu_map_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
“minimap_map_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
“Mission_screen_nazi_zombie_oldtown”
Alot of them refer back to "oldtown"

when it referred to six errors not to sure if it referred to these ones as well.
these two files are in raw/maps
 "Mp/mp_unit_test"
"sp_unit_test"

If anyone can give me any technical support for these files that will be great. It will also be reassuring for you to be honest about the options i have to approach this problem it would be appreciated.

For all i know everything in the modtools works apart from the converter when i try to pc convert my custom textures in asset manager.

I dont know if i require them exactly but i am a little unsure,

Lastly i know my images to convert either has to be in the file format of DDS or TGA with the power of two which is what i've done.
9 years ago
I will play my steam name account is called lobster 130 and  for world at war the same although i don't have a mic and i'm experienced player im no kill stealer and i'm cooperative player ;)
9 years ago
Add me as well my steam account name is lobster130 but in WAW since i don't have it on steam it basically the same Lobster130 i can only play in on the holidays and weekends because i have college but i will play i live in the united kingdom if that isn't going to be a problem ;)
9 years ago
Loading ...