or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RichGaming

This is awesome man! Interesting to see someone has been able to create a mod for BO2. Can't wait to play! :D
8 years ago
How do i install a map which ISN'T in the ugx download manager... an outside one.

Launch the map exe which can be downloaded via the Release topic for the map. Once the exe is downloaded you can launch it and follow the easy steps which will automatically install the map for you. once that is completed you can press "finish" in the installer. This will cause it to close and the installed map will now be in your mods section of WaW which can be accessed via the main menu. A few side notes that I would give is to ensure that the exe is run as admin and is installing completely. Hope this helps! Have fun playing!
8 years ago
Make sure that you've compiled your map and built your mod correctly with no errors before trying to run the map. If there are errors, the map will not create and there will simply be nothing to run, resulting in your answer. You can view errors in the log section at the bottom of launcher. Hope that helps.
8 years ago
This is looking very nice. Nice to have an MW2 map that isn't a box map ;)
8 years ago
I get you guys are mad / upset but there's no need to sit and bash people who got it because other people didn't, I mean it's not the people who were chosen's fault. If you have a problem blame the people making the decision and don't sit here and bash people who who were picked. It makes everyone look like small children and makes the community look bad. Madgaz has done nothing wrong and there's no need to bitch about him.

Well said ^
8 years ago
are we doing another round soon Richy?

Will be hosting the awards every six months :D
8 years ago
I decided to contact MadGaz regarding the situation of him apparently getting mod tools and he cleared the whole situation up with me.

Gaz has told me that he was only contacted by Treyarch due to his custom perks and modelling work and hence this is why he has been given access to the tools. Gaz told me that he believes everyone in this topic is right in thinking what they do but Treyarch chose him, he didnt ask or choose to be chosen. So he understands why people are pissed with it all and assured me that he would be too if he was in others shoes. He just wanted to ensure that people know he was only invited to the mod tools in relation to the perk machine models that he has recently created such as "Ammomatic" and "Perk A Lot" (Shown below).

Message I received:

Perk Machine Models Gaz Created:

This is just me passing on the information that he has provided me with via Twitter DM as he cannot post to this site without having to have his post verified by a moderator. What I have written above is in no way related to my opinion regarding the situation as this is not something I want to share. I'm just a lil old messenger. Hopefully this helps to clear it all up with you guys.
8 years ago
The results are in! Check the OP for the final results of the first ever map awards! Thanks to everyone who voted and congratulations to those who won an award. :D
8 years ago
Nice job! Will really help out those mappers just starting out. Only thing I would say is maybe use a patch on the curved section of the shelf to make it look less rough and have a smoother finish. Either way, good job and thanks for sharing! :D
8 years ago
Be sure to check for errors that launcher may provide you with during the mod build. If you do not see the "Everything is Ok" text then your mod build has not completed and an issue will be causing this to happen. Launcher normally provides you with the issue. Try to build again and check if an issue appears, if it does, reply to this message as that will give people something to help you on.
8 years ago
As you haven't posted any images of the bad syntax you are receiving it is very hard to help with the issue so I would recommend doing so as others above have said. A bit of advise I could probably give though would be to ensure you have the latest version of Harry's Perks and make sure you do follow the tutorial word by word, maybe even on a test map with no other custom scripts. Hope that helps, good luck with fixing the issue!
8 years ago
This is the wrong section for this map. This section is for released maps only. It seems that you keep posting this post multiple times in this section which is not correct. Work in progress topics should be posted here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html
8 years ago
Is the Prize a shoutout on your channel? :troll:
or is just like a pride thing?

Oh yeah, coz a shoutout on my channel is gonna soooo much... :please:

It's just to make people aware of maps that should be played or avoided. :)
8 years ago
Tier One is now over and the top 5 maps for each award have been put into poll format. Be sure to vote in the OP under the Tier two section. There is a link to the Google Docs form for Tier Two.
8 years ago
Loading ...