or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RichGaming

Looks amazing man! I am super impressed! one question, how did you go about removing the HUD for the screenshots? Thanks. :D
8 years ago
I win now right? Hey, prefabs are pretty cool tbh...

8 years ago
ok on the gun game mode quick revive dose't work when i go down it freezes for a second and then just keeps me down but the game still continues with the game thinking im still alive

Yeah, I'm aware of this. Dunno how to fix. Moved on to newer stuff now. Just don't but QR in solo or go down. If you're good then there won't be a problem :)
8 years ago
I wish that the FUCKING NAPALM ZOMBIE WOULDN'T ONE HIT ME WITH AN EXPLOSION WITH JUGG!!!!!
AND I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PHD AT THIS POINT!

Maybe avoid trying to make out with him, this isn't a girlfriend simulator. :)
8 years ago
He got the area of the map then ran that 5 times and got the doo doo.

Excuse me! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to. It was the daa daa
8 years ago
Harry got banned from the site so decided to remove all content he posted and move it to another site. Don't wanna start shit so not gonna give any further info regarding the issue.
8 years ago
As soon as I saw your trailer / teaser on YouTube, I was hyped af because of how good your Bus Depot remake was and I just want to play this map already  ;D - which I can't because I need a new computer LOL  >:(.

Thanks man! Glad to hear your hyped for the map! Hopefully you'll be able to get a new PC soon! :D
8 years ago
Diner - Black Ops 2 Remake
Map Currently In Pre-Alpha

Introduction

Welcome to the second map within my Tranzit Remake series, Diner. In Diner, the player continues the story that began in Bus Depot and gets to find out where they are heading next. This map is not a the same as the BO2 Version of Diner that you may be familiar with. Within this map you will find new areas, features and much more for you to experience and hopefully enjoy. As well as many new features and areas added, you will also find the things that you hated within the original Tranzit have been removed. This has been done to ensure that you can enjoy the map to it's full potential. I have had a large amount of help and support with this map and I would like to thank anyone who has had any involvement in the project. Diner will be the second map that I have released to the custom zombies community and I am looking forward to keeping you updated on the progress of the map as well as hear your feedback on what I have decided to show so far. Thank you for taking the time to read this WIP, hopefully you see something that you will begin to look forward to!

Planned Features

Tranzit Style Lava (No Zombie Explosions or Damage With PHD)
Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Perks (With Dolphin Dive)
Black Ops 2 Weapons and some added extra's
Advanced Warfare Style Blood Splatter
Soul Chests with Unique Reward
Double Points Nuke & Carpenter
Small Easter Egg Side Quest
Custom Pack A Punch Camo
Black Ops Pause Screen
Tranzit Style Zombies
Real Origins Dig Sites
Multiple Buildables
Buyable End Game
Solo Quick Revive
Black Ops Knifing
Solo Scoreboard
Instant Nukes
Custom HUD
Boss Zombie
Hitmarkers
FOV Slider

Video Footage

Images

Credits

NateSmithZombies
StevieWonder87
death_reaper0
DoUKnowIPwn
BluntStuffy
HitmanVere
Jr-Imagine
HarryBO21
Scobalula
Treyarch
JBird632
Tom_Bmx
Ray1235
ProxFTW
DuaLVII
ricko0z
Tito
RDV

If anyone has been missed out please let me know. Thanks!

8 years ago
Really liked the whole downloadable mods, prefabs, models etc. Being at the top of the releases section no matter if you navigates to a sub section such as Custom Map Releases. It was nice to have it always there to easily navigate between the pages. Now that's gone you have to go back to a base page to get to those sub pages again instead of it always being there. Hopefully this makes sense, feel like I've written it really badly. Sorry if I have xD But yeah, just thought I'd mention it Coz personally I used it allot and now it's gone which is a real shame.

Besides that though, it's nice to see the constant updates that you guys are working on with the forum. Keep up the awesome work guys and thanks for reading! :D
8 years ago
I feel like I should know what this 'Kingdom Hearts' thing is but truth be told, I really don't....Now I wait for the backlash of that comment xD

Either way, looks interesting, will have to give it a go! :D
8 years ago
Do you have another update or map planned?  ::)  ;D Cause this map was amazing! Love your work dude! :rainbow:

Thanks very much! I have been posting updates of my latest project, a continuation of the Bus Depot story and Tranzit 2.0 series on my YouTube channel. :)
8 years ago
Tried to play, crashes everytime with "server script compile". Please fix man. Not too sure why I'm the only one getting this issue but slight pain in the ass. xD
8 years ago
Nice job with the release man! Can't wait to play! :D
8 years ago
Loading ...