or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ricardo_rpg

i was stuck on the same thing for weeks but i got it to work, so you have 2 options. (also make sure to keep backups of your scripts incase this doesn't work)
option 1 is
go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps and go into YOURMAPNAME.gsc and locate

Code Snippet
cpp
    // Magic Boxes -- The Script_Noteworthy Value Names On Purchase Trigger In Radiant
    boxArray = ;
    boxArray = "start_chest";
    boxArray = "chest1";
    boxArray = "chest2";
    boxArray = "chest3";
    boxArray = "chest4";
    boxArray = "chest5";
    level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
now put // infront of the boxes you arent using for example if i only had the start_chest and chest1 you would put // infront of the rest just dont put // infront of boxArray = ; and level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
so after your done doing that go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps _zombiemode_weapons.gsc if you dont have _zombiemode_weapons.gsc go to root/raw/maps and find _zombiemode_weapons and copy and paste it to root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps now enter the code with notepad or preferably notepad++ now find all places that say nazi_zombie_factory and add YOURMAPNAME to it so for example do this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if(isDefined(level.script) && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_sumpf") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_factory") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_coast") && (level.script != "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && level.box_moved == true && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun) )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_tesla_gun) )if( level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if( isDefined( level.script ) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )
[/pre] so after your done doing that go into your launcher and tick the _zombiemode_weapons if it isnt ticked and build ff Fastfile and Build IWD File and test it, if it didnt work try this option
option 2
make a backup of your _zombiemode_weapons.gsc just incase if this doesnt work, now open _zombiemode_weapons and remove everything and paste this into it
this editor wont let me paste in the code so go to this site https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/moving-box-help/5560/and paste the _zombiemode_weapons code and see if it works.
tysm, its the first time someone do an answer to one of my posts, anyways. i tried the option 2 since it looked more easy, and it worked..
EDIT: this also fixed that i never saw the ray gun on the box and i was not able to get it even after hour of hitting the box
4 years ago
i added pandora box to my map, thing that i usually never add. but the box keep spawning on the same site always.
i used sniperbolt prefab boxes, i hope someone here helps me out

4 years ago
im making a map and then i noticed that co-op wont work. after searching a lot i still have not found any fix,
can someone help me?, i want to play my map with my brother but that problem wont let me
4 years ago
Is there anyway to fix the coop button for offline Lan players?
i made my map to play with my brother plz help me :(
4 years ago
everytime i open a 1.1 map its keep getting crashed and get the error of it.
can someone help

What error do you get?
4 years ago
i dropped the iwd file to my mod folder, then added the 
maps\_zombiemode_perks_black_ops::init(); on the ugxmod iwd zombiemode.gsc
and placed the models on my map.

but the models dont changed to the black ops ones and when i tried to purchase them it had a hand icon

can someone help me? 

4 years ago
i want to change a UGX mod gun price but idk how :( 

Can you guys help me?
4 years ago
Loading ...