or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - remzi26

Hallo fellas hope you are well. I am asking about maps song. I know its not suitible here but i didnt know where to open this topic. If we come to my problem is like i was playing BATTERY map from th's froums map in black ops 1's topic. (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/120/bo1battery/17306/)

I played with my friend and ti was great time to do. But i wanna ask that a random song played while we were playing in the map i tried took some words from it and it says something like ''i wish you...'' and goes on. I did take only this part because of my native language is not english. Now i am asking that what is song name of it. Thanks for the feedback
4 years ago
Hallo fellas. I played with my friend and ti was great time to do. But i wanna ask that a random song played while we were playing in the map i tried took some words from it and it says something like ''i wish you...'' and goes on. I did take only this part because of my native language is not english. Now i am asking that what is song name of it. Thanks for the feedback
4 years ago
Loading ...