or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Remixful

Amazing movie, it's only a tad bit confusing but I get confused often with most movies. Otherwise the movie was great. I love a lot of the scenes. 3D Effects in that movie are pretty epic.
I haven't regretted watching one Keanu Reeves movie either.   :P
10 years ago
 :mother: Mother of God... it's Remixful.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, these emotes are epic.  :pffft:

Anyways, I just got Call of Duty World at War on steam a few days ago. (Thursday, I believe.)

Currently, as I'm typing this, I'm downloading all these files, like mod tools and stuff. Due to the fact that my internet is pretty crappy, it's a looooong process. By the time this is done, I'm going to have to go to sleep, so I guess my adventure on making maps starts tomorrow. welp. I have a long journey to go, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a rough ride but I'm ready.

Challenge Accepted.  :accepted: :accepted: :accepted: :accepted: :accepted: :accepted: (lel)

I'm pretty sure I'll be active on this forum, probably might start getting on the chat, and posting on the forums. (I'm pretty sure I'll be asking a TON of questions too) Anyways, see you around!   :troll: :nyan:
10 years ago
Loading ...