or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Remixful

I used to have Razer DeathAdder, in fact that was the only game mouse I've ever had lol.
Wasn't that bad.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Bought Garry's Mod, Counter Strike Source, and Skyrim.
 :yeah:
10 years ago
Please fix when a user goes Inactive, it is very inaccurate.
I went away from the computer for an hour, and it didn't make me inactive.
I was in the middle of a chat conversation and it made me inactive..
10 years ago
Tried Comosea? Zombie Train?
I'll play them when I get the chance.  :accepted:
10 years ago
 :gusta: http://pastebin.com/vhSETEcM  :gusta:

:boss: I f I were to rate my top 5  favorite World At War Zombie Maps, here they are. Enjoy, the link contains the map names with download links available.
10 years ago
Sadly, I have yet to reach the iron man room, even with other players.
:(
10 years ago
Hmmm. I don't think it's fair if it's a requirement, although it would be extremely helpful, some users might not feel comfortable or committed enough to actually make a video, and somethings are hard to show. For example, "removing dogs" requires removing few pieces of code, and taking perhaps a screenshot of what is supposed to be a dog round, but is a zombie round instead, will not be that much of a help to others. And why would someone record themselves removing a few lines and playing zombies to see if dogs were removed?
My point is, some tutorials are simple, and shouldn't  "require" an image or video.

If any users have problems with the script, the right thing to do is to tell the author of the thread so they could fix it. :)
10 years ago
Haha pretty funny. You lasted longer than me.  :lol:
10 years ago
Sheesh. Just bought WAW on steam about a week ago for $20.

Could of saved $5 XD
10 years ago
Currently, I'm making my first map ever. I've read a few wikis and documents and videos too.
Now, one cannot simply ask if something is hard. It always depends on skills you may have, experiences, and if you have the dedication and commitment. Mapping can get really messy, and for some, very stressful. Of course, most people may not understand anything at all, mostly because lack of experience.  Note that I'm saying most since there are always exceptions. For example, some people can learn fast, and others can learn slowly. I've done 3D game designing, coding, and such, so I can get comfortable with 3D Level Designing.

Of course, it takes a while to get used to controls (It didn't take me too long since I'm used to learning how to move the camera in 3D softwares.)
The interface may look pretty intimidating but after time it's going to look really simple to you.
As for scripting, it's the same as learning other languages like C, Javascript or Java.

So the true answer to your question: Only you can determine if mapping is hard or not.

If you're truly curious about mapping I suggest you try it out yourself. I wish you the best of luck.
10 years ago
Looks very interesting, mapper(s) did a great job. Can't wait to try out the map when it's done.
 :)
10 years ago
Can't wait. I used to play Town 24/7, so I'm sure I'll be playing this.
Tombstone is a must. Also if you want to add any extra perks suggested area is downstairs of the bar. (only place I can think of.)
10 years ago
Loading ...