or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Remixful

classic human-torment simulator

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also a coincidence that Sims is brought up at this time, since I just joined a community that's trying to restore "The Sims Online".
10 years ago
Since little wee Remixful was born, I've been listening to my favorite song: voices in my head.  :alone:
10 years ago
Never played it, Never will.
#MLG
"11/10 Mediocre - IGN"
10 years ago
Easy = Boring.

Boring = Boring.

Not the way to go bro.
10 years ago
Alright thanks. Once again, Radiant has failed at visuals.
10 years ago
I'd like to know the best  way to make a skybox, because obviously, whenever I put a skybox in my map it looks like there's an apocalypse going on in the sky.  Like really, someone please tell me wtf is this.  :fuuu: :fuuu:

10 years ago

it's so sexy.
10 years ago
I'm just going to use the distance on the bottom as of now, and see how it goes.
Otherwise, I can just find other ways to find vector values.
Thanks for the help anyways. :)

10 years ago

I moved around the door a few times, no origin key has been created.
10 years ago

I only see an origin on the bottom of Radiant, but not exactly sure how I'm supposed to copy it...
So i guess I can use distance for script_vector?
10 years ago
@n123q45  :please:

@OP Which wiki page are you following, and keep in mind you have to have an entity selected in radiant for any origin key to be shown in the Entities window.

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Creating_a_Moving_Door_Blocker
And yes, I do have the door selected.
10 years ago
If I set key to origin, what is the value?
10 years ago
The UGX Wiki states to:
Open the Entity Window and click the "origin" Key. Copy its value to your clipboard, then paste it somewhere safe for reference.

Now, when I press N, there is no "origin" key to be found anywhere. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place? Not sure. Can anybody help me?
10 years ago
Loading ...