or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - reckfullies

*This map is far from complete at its current state. All features and design are not final and more features will definitely be added*

The Aether is a map where 1-4 scientists find themselves in a german bio testing facility in an unknown location.

Their only way out is to escape into The Aether/Agartha via an experimental device to find another way out of this overrun facility.

Features(These are CURRENT features, not planned ones! Ill add a second list of possible features to be added.):
Spoiler: click to open...
- Unique designed terrain with a single entrance for zombies to come through.
- Thats all, I'm working on fully completing the map design in radiant first before adding any extra features so this list will be pretty empty for now.

Planned Features:
- Custom origins-style buildable teleporters/portals to travel to and from The Aether/Agartha
- Black Ops (1 & 2) ported weapons - Also from other modern warfare games if the weapons fit the setting of the map.
- Animated Pap Camo(s)
- Zombie Counter
- Boss Zombies
- Anti Gravity Areas(Maybe?)
- New Powerups(Perk Bottles, Blood Money and maybe some others)

Screenshots:
I only included the starting room screenshot until the other parts are finished.

Credits:
I haven't added anything made by anyone else yet, once I do their names will be listed here along with what I used that was made by them.

Double Post Merge: September 23, 2016, 09:40:29 pm
Feel free to post suggestions for ideas in the map that I didn't think of.
8 years ago
Works perfectly now apart from slightly longer compile times for some reason.
8 years ago
I've just reinstalled all the mod tools yet I'm still getting this error when trying to compile no matter what map I use.

Starting to get really confused what causes this and how to fix it at this point.
8 years ago
Just to clarify, by "nothing happens" I mean't that the compile stops at that point. I realized there was an error code but couldn't find what it meant anywhere.

I took the advice ended up reinstalling everything and it worked. It just happened again so I hope this isn't a repeating problem that will need me to keep doing a reinstall of the mod tools.
8 years ago
I've been trying to compile my map and build the mod for it but every time I do it, it just stops here:

Main Compile:

Patch Compile:

Mod Building:

When I try to load the map in the main menu nothing happens.
8 years ago
Loading ...