or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RayGuNNXXX123

Maybe test it yourself? Maybe your friend has that error? Or did he test it on your computer? That's really weird as that never happens very often. It may be that your map is broken. Does the point system work on your other maps? Am I correct?
edit:I forgot that you said he tested it on coop. Yea your map has to be broken, I think some files are corrupt.
7 years ago
If it says that, that means you have too many applications running in the same time. When I get this error I exit out of steam and build or compile mod. When I sign into steam before building my mod that shows up. So just close every browser or application using too much memory.
7 years ago
Damn that's weird never had that problem with my friends. Can you try to uninstall waw and install again? Maybe download t4m again?
7 years ago
Do you have the sp tool?
7 years ago
Uninstall and install waw?
7 years ago
Do you have the latest version of mod tools?
7 years ago
It's really difficult to find a tutorial about that topic, but here is a link for a tutorial if you want to change the voice characters. http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=13980.0
If this helps you mark my reply as best answer.
7 years ago
When I try and click on a emoji it doesn't work.
Help? Also every button on top of the black ms box doesn't work...
7 years ago
It doesn't work! When I press on them they don't show up in the box.
7 years ago
There is a error everytime I load this map. It says, THIS MAP IS FANTASTIC! +1
7 years ago
Good shit man. This map is too difficult for me it was actually fun! +1 This is a map I am definitely going to play with friends.
7 years ago
How do I use these emojis/buttons? Above the reply box?
7 years ago
Lmao sorry for the noob question
7 years ago
Doesn't ugx have cod 4 weapons tho? Can you just make a ugx mod map?
7 years ago
Loading ...