or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

Ya i dont know i seen a tut and it said if you have issues copy to both
10 years ago
Do you have zombiemode_perks_black _ops.gsc in both root/raw/maps and root/mods/MAPNAM/maps
i had to have everything like that.    The gsc files
10 years ago
Its something simple. Ill be back on lata bout 2 3 hrs ill look at my set up but can u take a screen shot and showyour files.to the right that u have checked

The iwd files
10 years ago
hey i dont no if i can find this anywere else but lighting kvp's well all kvps lol that would be sweet if anyone knows
10 years ago
material,vending_phd_shader
material,vending_staminup_shader
material,vending_deadshot_shader
material,vending_mule_kick_shader

copy that exactly into mod builder tab / fastfile mod.csv
 or just like the pic under localized mod
yes i no the background is gay .... my girl. enough said

10 years ago
coupon queen and slug soda are bamskater's perks. You would have to ask him. As for electric cherry no not really. If you want cool stuff you gotta go the distance. Although when UGX-MOD v1.1 is released it will have all BO1 perks and every BO2 perk before MOTD.

Thx for the responce saje
10 years ago
Hey guys this prob. is not the right place but custom perks? coupon queen? slug soda? electric cherry anyone have these or others ?
10 years ago
ill give it a try
10 years ago
ya true but some people have trouble with it why not
10 years ago
Here are 2 Raygun prefabs one Upgraded and one normal.
            To install copy the c_ray_gun.iwi to           root/raw/images     and root/mods/MAPNAME/images
            Copy both map files to          root/map_source/_prefabs
      Make sure to check c_ray_gun.iwi in the mod builder tab and rebuild the mod
      Add one of the prefab to your map save and recompile your map, then enjoy!
10 years ago
power up machine works I just forgot to add the line to my .gsc   it all works great
10 years ago
anyone know how to turn on the power up machine i copyed all the files re built the mod n level. doesnt turn on
please help me lol 
10 years ago
Hey guys whats up? im joe just another zombie freak lol been wanting to make a make since day one i can finally do this now  do to a better comp.!!! yay lol anyway nice to be here iv already had much help from you guys already i cant wait to have a map done to give out .
10 years ago
having a bad day ..... how to add this screen shot would help ......
10 years ago
why not?????!?!??!?! lol
10 years ago
Loading ...