or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - RamboBadass

im  looking for a pool table and i cant run BO2 to port one from transit myself if anyone could please give me one to use and i will give credit
 i will send a pic of it in map to the one that lets me use it so they can see there work with my map

10 years ago
i dont know what happen i saved what i was doing and radiant closed i reopened it then tryed to load mymap ...... and get this

please help me iv been making this for weeks
10 years ago
risers wont move .... i donno why pls help

10 years ago
Hey sorry guys. just want to know does anyone know were the BO perk posters are or have them that i could use...... i have BO1 and BO2 so i can get them if anyone could tell me were they are. Please
 Or possibly make some ? id more than app. it
10 years ago
is there a simple way to use solid colors without custom textures
10 years ago
i compile and load the map this is what i get

and

all i want to do is give up .... if i try using ugx or gcz script placer i get 400 fx error and nothing works to fix it i just dont flipping get it
10 years ago
hey im looking to see if anyone has the shaders for ALL the perks, and would really like the blk ops 1 perk xmodels with   _on at the end. anyone ????
10 years ago
anyone know what to do about this .... i added the file rebuilt and got more errors ..... and so on

Error: Waited 4040 msec for missing asset "animscripts/dog_init.gsc".
Error: Could not load rawfile "animscripts/dog_init.gsc".
Error:
******* Server script compile error *******
Error: Could not find script 'animscripts/dog_init': (file 'maps/_zombiemode_dogs.gsc', line 59)
 animscripts\dog_init::initDogAnimations();
Database: Assets Sync Started
Database: Assets Sync Finished
      dvar set cl_paused 0
      dvar set long_blocking_call 0
      dvar set sv_network_warning 0
      dvar set cl_network_warning 0
      dvar set loc_language 0
      dvar set loc_forceEnglish 0
      dvar set language english
      dvar set com_errorTitle Error
      dvar set com_errorMessage  Server script compile error
Could not find script 'animscripts/dog_init'
(see console for details)

ERROR:  Server script compile error
Could not find script 'animscripts/dog_init'
(see console for details)
10 years ago
having a bad santax ... line 147 witch is the line under dlc3_zone_init() ......... i dont see anything wrong .... anyone please help this is the first time i havent been able to test my map since i got it working 100% the other week

Code Snippet
Plaintext

dlc3_zone_init()
{
/*
=============
///ScriptDocBegin
"Name: add_adjacent_zone( <zone_1>, <zone_2>, <flag>, <one_way> )"
"Summary: Sets up adjacent zones."
"MandatoryArg: <zone_1>: Name of first Info_Volume"
"MandatoryArg: <zone_2>: Name of second Info_Volume"
"MandatoryArg: <flag>: Flag to be set to initiate zones"
"OptionalArg: <one_way>: Make <zone_1> adjacent to <zone_2>. Defaults to false."
"Example: add_adjacent_zone( "receiver_zone", "outside_east_zone", "enter_outside_east" );"
///ScriptDocEnd
=============
*/

// Outside East Door
//add_adjacent_zone( "receiver_zone", "outside_east_zone", "enter_outside_east" );
}

never mind i fixed it .. was } before the dlc3 was missing
10 years ago
hey i dont no if i can find this anywere else but lighting kvp's well all kvps lol that would be sweet if anyone knows
10 years ago
Hey guys this prob. is not the right place but custom perks? coupon queen? slug soda? electric cherry anyone have these or others ?
10 years ago
Here are 2 Raygun prefabs one Upgraded and one normal.
            To install copy the c_ray_gun.iwi to           root/raw/images     and root/mods/MAPNAME/images
            Copy both map files to          root/map_source/_prefabs
      Make sure to check c_ray_gun.iwi in the mod builder tab and rebuild the mod
      Add one of the prefab to your map save and recompile your map, then enjoy!
10 years ago
anyone know how to turn on the power up machine i copyed all the files re built the mod n level. doesnt turn on
please help me lol 
10 years ago
Hey guys whats up? im joe just another zombie freak lol been wanting to make a make since day one i can finally do this now  do to a better comp.!!! yay lol anyway nice to be here iv already had much help from you guys already i cant wait to have a map done to give out .
10 years ago
having a bad day ..... how to add this screen shot would help ......
10 years ago
Loading ...