or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RadimaX

Sorry you are so pressured on time, i heard that if you want to make a good map that can take quite some time too if its planned to be a good 1, I have done zombie related things for exactly 10 years now & only now finally there is someone with the solution to the major problem caused in launchers daily, image everyone who have a pc that looks just like that .gif i made for u they look on this comment and see your: BEST ANSWER
to solve all the problems they have :P yeah i think most people on this site are better then me, that is why i come here to learn how to be a mapper.

Hope my dream come true soon. Last time i used launcher was in 2016 but i'm still waiting to see how to fix it so keep us & the community updated!
6 years ago

Hi, I made this Ambient sound a couple of years ago and find no further use for it, use if you want ;) ...More then Download

Original Sound Used:
Zombie Main Menu
Darker Spooky Vibe but prefer the first:
Zombie Main Menu Darker

6 years ago
burn

hehe hope you can see through the sarcasm or is it patronizing, i can't tell the two apart so maybe a little bit of both :please: god forbid someone would ever try help somebody over the interweb am i right? But while we are still here with my friendly pal here, i noticed i just had this slight problem:

could you show that cool trick you did when you had that secret hidden best answer you invented so i can start making my new map? :)
i know it won't be any problems for u and then i can read all about it in the tutorial you made giving many likes & retweets! thanks
6 years ago
that is great news :) Yeah so sorry i tried to help out online, i should have known better hehe only replied since i herd about a guy who had same issue as you because he had multiple /bin folders on the computer but in different locations, with radiant spewing out same error as yours.

But if you mark your own comment as the best solution...would you be a star and share with the community what you did so more people coming across this can find your topic and see how a real master solves: FATAL ERROR:'s
6 years ago
the lightgrid looks fine, if its all uniform and checkered it should render ingame unless you have multiple overlapping textures on the same plane, so when compiled the game won't know what to really show you so they all cancel eachother out somehow lol so you end up with nothing. For me this always happens to patches of bloodstains or decals even blends that sits 100% flush with the wall or floor etc i keep telling people to move the patch or decal 0.25 units away from the part where it wont render the texture "floating" in front or above the spot depending on the direction.

As for light grid, i don't recommend doing it this small because compiling will take you either years or not compile at all LOL so give or take, but just to show you the result of a small grid vs big grid as an extreme example for comparison: Differences with a light casting the shadow becomes pretty clear. Right side is so faint you would just miss it. Don't take my word for any of this, just try different things out and stick with the best results  :)
6 years ago
some dude had his /bin folder somewhere else than in codwaw root (like in his downloads folder for some reason) with similar problems.
what happens if you just open the CoDWaWRadiant.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty - World at War\bin without the launcher?
6 years ago
Like above just post all the same pictures but with SHIFT+L to see the checkered lightgrid view then use normal or lightgrid depending on what looks most uniform to the rest of the map that actually works. as for path nodes dont place them in solid brushes, you can make a brush detail or weapon clip or non-colliding but most importantly you can move the path nodes so they wont intersect with anything (just a good rule of thumb)
6 years ago
We know what it is but i think this situation is more for us to find out how looking at a still picture in radiant is any better or superior than going
up-close & personal all in 3D while able to move or zoom freely in all directions in and out both in asset viewer plus tombmx xmodel utils?

(you can even be Iinside a model but it's late so i will leave that for the imagination) ;) but if you need a source:   Dude trust me

6 years ago
Here you can see some skyboxes to pick for the map:
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Skybox
Actual settings to replicate the map in question, you can google them all if unsure what it will look like before trying any:
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Worldspawn_Settings
6 years ago
You can toggle the 3D camera view 3 times by clicking this button in radiant.
1 2 or 3 times depending on what type of view you prefer:

6 years ago
This is the only 2 ways nobody have said yet but probably because its kinda dumb but still possible if you need a speed-fix:

1. turning off specular maps in options works on your end but also good if the maps you downloaded have the same issue while playing online and there is no way to compile it. (it will always be red just not visible to you or anyone ticking it off) -Personally i got my specular off even with gtx 1080
2. use a different texture that don't have specular map baked in it or using _wet in the end and it will look just fine.
6 years ago
Glad to see a fellow mapper ;) to be clear with you i personally still haven't figured out how to script...not that i look into it or anything but feeling ur pain :please: Remarkable how u remember member by name just like that! Just saw new member post with my name all over lol what a small world!

Also welcome to UGX couple after all the crazy action most people play pubg etc but now a days there is always something bringing me back to the classical feel of world at war so hope the maps will be a trilogy however 10 years after game release people should be glad to receive even 1 good free map during the following couple of years if i had the time i wish i could release another codwaw map even when bo4 & such games are around!

I still love dubstep but there is alot of other subgenres that are crazy out there, just depends where you look! also sir jammy another great mapper out there was 14 when he started mapping i think, just have a look on nuketown remastered and what he was able to create!
6 years ago
Knowing my luck i surely thought it couldn't been the first map i tried to dig up lol Second prize sounds like a sweet deal actually tomikaze :troll:
Is it okay if i send the money to the paypal in your signature? Thank you so much!

Yeah the paypal link in signature is absolutely fine :) that's there for this RARE occasions haha [email protected] on paypal will otherwise work

I think i edited the reply at least like 5 times just to make sure its the most up-to-date working download link just to be 100% sure!!!
im in again in like 12 hours after work if u wanna try it coop just add TOMBMX in friends list & we can find 2 more players if lucky :P
6 years ago
Could it really be this one?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e534tcavtd25d88/nazi_zombie_skate_park.zip

had to try it out myself so played around for a bit. Proof it works i guess :D

its like bob ross made the map himself:
6 years ago
Loading ...