or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - R00feR

never seen Mjölnir in cod  :o :please:
7 years ago
for NORMAL SPECULAR and GLOSS (B/W 1 channel)  use TGA   ;)
7 years ago
Check face normals of your model... mayb they inverted  ::)
7 years ago
Like you saw on the comments. It's tito's gun but jzob stole it to piss of stevie.
I know for 100% it's not tito's port... can you prove that jzob stole it from tito? :o
probably he stole that weapon same as you bought your special "LEMON" ;D
8 years ago
Blablabla.... Thou bo3 will have no weapon Importing/Exporting. So we kinda limited. Blablabla....

Some sources???  ::)
8 years ago
game exe's were updated...  8)
8 years ago
dude i m new to maya xD i m learning some things , i already learned many things but this not ^^ could you pls look which ^^

wow... you learn how to open Maya and drop model into scene?  ??? ;D
8 years ago
select J_gun joint then go to "Skeleton" tab there  is "Orient Joint" tab, click litle square there use these settings   click "Orient" to apply and try your model....
8 years ago
"Torso_CTR" should doo the trick since its the arms controler... i see on your pic that you didnt move it (or its bad angle)...
eny way it looks  like this...
Torso_CTR
8 years ago

Exporting Animations:
DefMesh:Skeleton > Select Set Members, Select J_GUN and it's child joints, then export.

Select "tag_torso/tag_cambone" and thier hierarchies for exporting non ads anims  ::)
8 years ago
Hey guys, I have a very nooby question. I installed the Call of Duty WaW Modtools, but I get a couple of errors preventing from making maps. The first error is when i try to convert assets in the launcher. It goes for about 3 seconds, then stops and says in red text, "Error: d11 version number does not match converter version."
The next error I get is when i try to open the codwaw.prj file. When I do this, a notification pops up that says, "FATAL ERROR: Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder (which it is!) GetLastError() = 0 An unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit Preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?
Please help guys, I would really like to map!

Error:dll version.....  is normal after first run of converter...
Error:Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg    --- gi into Waw install dir\raw and create blank cfg file with  fileSysCheck.cfg  8)
8 years ago
  ;D
8 years ago
Loading ...