or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Psych

Me and my friend are having troubles playing certain zombies maps with each other. specifically Project Contamination and Oil Rig. He has installed t4m but when he loads in most of the models don't appear and boxes float above everyone else in the game. Anyone know how to fix?

lower texture settings and turn off specular maps
8 years ago
Good work! The mapping looks clean and well done, keep it up  :D
8 years ago
I hope i can learn from it. Nice work  :)

I hope you can too! Thank you!
8 years ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This can be used to assist any mappers new to radiant or used for someone to build a full map out of if they want. This is not mapped 100% cleanly as it was a final project for a design class and it was put together in less than 3 days. This can simply be used as a guide or as a template if someone wants to expand on the idea. I wanted to give something back to the community so I hope someone can find use of this!  :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCEPTIONS:
-This may not be thrown together and re-released with minimal/no changes. There must be a genuine effort to change the map and make it your own.
-If you want to use this in your existing map (such as a PaP area or whatever) you must contact me first for approval.

8 years ago
wow this looks awesome! fantastic job!   :D
8 years ago
EPIC!  :D
8 years ago
Yes I have the sale works fine don't know what causes it really

you missing an audio que?
8 years ago
when I added the pentagon thief to moon when I kill him the looping comes

Do you have a bonfire sale set up when he dies? Just a thought but your question does not have much context so I have no idea what you mean honestly
8 years ago
Looks great man! I personally love WaW multiplayer I am not sure how many people share my opinion though  :please:
8 years ago
Got bored and decided to make myself a set of new shaders for when BO3 tools come around, and they turned out pretty nice.
Went for a dark, dirty and gritty look to them, and I decided to put them here if anybody wants to use them in WaW :)

(Image removed from quote.)

The image shows all of the included shaders
NOTE: They come in .TGA format only, they will need converting to WaW through asset manager, there are plenty of tutorials around, but the material type needs to be 2D, surface type none, and notile set (to avoid the lines that show at the bottom of some shaders)
They then need naming accordingly to whichever names your perks/powerups script requires
This is usually in the form of specialty_PERKNAME_shader
If you look in your perk script you will be able to see what shader names are needed, simple enough

Looks great! awesome job on these!
8 years ago
i dont know how i installed them wrong if the weapons work in game but the prefabs dont? LOL
that makes sense, i dont see what im missing here like lol is there a secret tut in the folder, i just dont see what im missing i followed it how it was ment to be followed XD

It does make sense, there are plenty of reasons why this would happen. If you do not know what you're talking about don't be cocky as it only discourages me or anyone else from helping you. I actually had trouble with this myself so it is definitely possible and I worked through it. In my case it was because I compiled my mod under a different folder name. Are you trying to test the guns on a different set of mod tools than your original ones? Are you compiling your map and mod correctly? Did you accidentally compile your patch when you shouldn't have?
8 years ago
oh... let me see i did not try, i thought it was ment to show the gun
Double Post Merge: May 29, 2016, 12:39:12 am
EDIT: Tried to put a Test Prefab Down:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_lsat' not found
failed loading xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_lsat' for asset 'sp/stielhandgranate' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
failed loading 'bo2_worldmodel_lsat' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
who needs xmodels? right? ;D, and none of the wall weapons work i tried yesterday, i tried like 5 of them and none of them worked

They work you installed them wrong. Everything in the pack works fine
8 years ago
I've been messing around with my testing map and now everything looks really dark, how can I "bring the sun back" without using any lights  :derp:
(Image removed from quote.)

sorry for any english mistakes bla bla
Thanks in advance!

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Worldspawn_Settings

Start here. Remember you need a proper skybox/lightgrid before the worldspawn settings will have an effect.
8 years ago
Hey all, trying to play that Hogwarts map, problem is... there's no start button in game. Only other post I've seen addressing this issue is this one: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9662.msg106068#msg106068
However, that doesn't fix the problem, and both my buddy and I are stuck trying to get this to work. Anyone have any suggestions, aside from reinstalling WAW and the mod? Because trust me, it didn't work.

I do not know if it will be the same for you, but in my experience I have to set up the xbox controller menu stuff in UGX settings before it will show up. Just click the using xbox controller twice. Try that

8 years ago
Found some bugs and errors

Hintstrings are broken:
The box hintstring says something about "insufficient scripting see readme"
Power doesnt change the perk Hintstrings
Translator doesnt translate anything.
Teleporter still says initiate link even after linkage
the "Spirits" in the beginning dont change their hintstring after the 1st step
you cannot  make it to the teleporter pad on time From the electric cherry teleporter AND the Wunderfizz teleporter even with a pistol.

Cannot find the 3rd step and I looked for over an hour

the fog drops my fps.

dont know where the door in the electric cherry room opens to.

and may I suggest reducing the vulture aid range for the perks I can see the perks from the test map underneath

Yeah the hintstrings are becoming a big problem everything works normal its just the text is wrong. The second teleporter is very reachable and it is easily made with stamin up. The hinstrings mess up the easter egg so I added hud text for the clues. I am fxing the hinstrings rn so hopefully that will be done soon as they should have been implemented  in a better way thats my bad lol. Sorry about that. The door in electric cherry is a power box that opens 1/3 of the PaP on the roof. there are 3 of them you need to open to get to it or you can use the one for free in the Forest. I just added the cost to it for balance. The vulture aid thing isnt a test map it is part of the easter egg  ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...