or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - adfgdagasdf2

If you worked it correctly, I think this map would be awesome!

If it were up to me, though, I would make a concept like this based around aerial combat. Say, like having many high vantage points, and perks that are based around things like reducing fall damage, or even lowering gravity.

Given, I can't map for shit, so I don't know how all this really works. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be spectacular!
9 years ago
WOW DICK MOVE WITH THE EM1 >:c
9 years ago
here's one more screen shot for a while

(Image removed from quote.)

Is that a custom font?
9 years ago
All the guns are default weapons, at least on Der Riese...
9 years ago
I've been looking into a new laptop as of late, and I'm completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options. I'm kind of a layman when it comes to information about computers, so I'm skeptical about how good all the "best" laptops actually are. I'm looking for something that could run, say Skyrim, with pretty decent graphics at a pretty decent framerate. Again, I'd like to keep costs at a minimum.  Can anyone give me some leads?
9 years ago
If you just happen to miss the deadline, I think you should still work on it. It's an awesome map, and I'd really hate to see it go to waste!
9 years ago
Believe me, I've gone down this alley before. There's nothing to see here; I haven't found a solution outside of a converter or a whole new damn laptop. If only Microsoft would be kinder to us PS3-ers...
9 years ago
Well thats good to hear. From what I can tell, the map runs beautifully, and all the functions work without a hitch. You, sir, have my respect!
9 years ago
I'm very happy you decided to release this, despite all the critique. When you mean "beta," though, does that mean you're still working on it? Or is it just a release so everyone will stop annoying you?
9 years ago
\
Yes, the map have Speed Cola. Just a tip: Try to open ALL the doors  :nyan:

Yeah I found it after some thorough searching. I also found another bug. If you stand at the window shown in the image (sorry it's so small) and repair it while you're up against it, you will become stuck until zombies break the barrier down again. It's a real great map, but how well was it tested?

10 years ago
So there's no Speed Cola? Also, the spot in the screenshot makes camping really easy. The zombies will occasionally glitch up to you and hit you, but they usually stand around below you and swing at empty space until you kill them. Works great with Electric Cherry, which seems to amplify? I electrocuted zombies as far away as the door. Just thought I would let you know.
10 years ago
Just because a map lacks features, doesn't mean it's a bad map. I'll compare to Half Life 2 for a sec, and that game did NOT have the massive arsenal of Half Life 1, but the maps made it fun to play, and thus made it one of the best games of all time. My point is, the map looks pretty cool, and if you work it right, it'll be a real fun map to play. I, honestly, am looking forward to this map, features or not. Keep up the good work, m8! :D
10 years ago
"Download: <Removed by Admin due to lack of Credits>"

Hmm.
10 years ago
Can I get a new link for 1.6? It doesn't seem to be working; it always says there's an error.
10 years ago
I've been following UGX 1.1 since its announcement last fall, and I don't have the means to donate. I didn't mind the "UGX 1.1 will be released (insert month here) 2014", but, besides that, there's been NO information on the mod from ANYWHERE. I know the perks of donating include weekly updates, but toss me a bone, UGX! The message on the front page even says APRIL. It's May! Old update messages for donators don't help the slightest; mostly because we've already heard about what's described in the ye-olde update. Hell, even if it's a monthly thing, just SOMETHING WOULD BE NICE SO I DON'T COME HERE AND GET DISAPPOINTED EVERY DAY.
10 years ago
Loading ...