or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProRevenge

(Image removed from quote.)

Encampment Round 110 Suicide
Game time: FREAKING OVER 13 HOURS
Downs: 39.-. & 75
Ujoth Tradeouts: 2
Reason I Suicided: I had school tomorrow .-. and rolling power outages >.>(it was storming like crazy this morning)

First of all, this is one of my all time favorite map and my first custom map 100. The shrieker was op af after round 50 lol so the only way to kill it was to wait for the ujoth to close because it kills the zombies around it including the shrieker. I ran a fairly odd strategy that I used  from 23-110. It wasn't the fastest but was amazing for saving ammo. I Also double papd weevil to fireworks because it was the only thing that killed a horde instantly...so yeh .-. dat was my really long game

(Image removed from quote.)

20k kills were pretty decent for the round, oh and shoutout to ampliedfied venom for that zombieround spreadsheet. I would say 109 had around 400 zombies. Nothing exactly went wrong during the game. My strat was around 24 ish sph and i had to keep 3 doors on the map closed to avoid around the map spawning. hmm i have nothing to say really.. i won the bet of getting 100 on a custom map b4 Tuesday huehehehe  :lol: Will be Going for Leviathan round 100 sooonnnnn. Oh and the scavenger does not infact deal infinite damage  :'(

Absolutey phenomenal man :D Never thought someone would even reach 100 on this, but here you are!
Congratulations dude, ill update the leaderboard ASAP :)
If you have any videos of your strategy in action or any part of the run id love to see it :)
Definitely a +1 for you
7 years ago
are ujoth tradeouts even possible?  :accepted:

Yes.
The only difference the Servant has to other guns is its limited to One player in a co op game, it has no weighting or other scripts affecting its chances from the box
8 years ago
Secret :troll:

I know how its done, and I have to say if you go to those lengths to cheat my map, thats just pathetic....
8 years ago
Any plans to remake this map in Black Ops 3?

Nope, it isnt happening
8 years ago
i honestly dunno how to "cheat" on maps i Usually try to make up strats for custom maps and see if i can get 70+
btw um..the rounds take a long time after round 30
i find the amount of zombies after 30 abnormal
I actually capped the zombie numbers from increasing any further past a certain point, in this map, higher rounds have LESS zombies, so what you are experiencing is strange
8 years ago
Why do so many people wanna cheat the map? Just play it properly.....
8 years ago
People please read the topic.

This isnt getting updated, end of
I dont have the time to or motivation to do it, sorry
8 years ago
can you please take out the your a cheat get the fuck out message an stop auto kicking us out of the match....i always play solo so i like to mess around have infinate ammo an such really rude to put that kinda message in an outright prevent people having fun there own way.

:please:
8 years ago
Damn man, this looks fantastic, well above most of the other remakes around here.
Definitely +1 for actually making an effort with your map, keep it up man :D
8 years ago
Sadly, this will not be getting updated.
I start University this weekend, and am going through a lot with family right now, Updating this is the least of my priorities
8 years ago
No limit = way too easy and boring
Perk drops = can only use them once
With slots, you can rebuy more than 4 perks after downing
8 years ago
Still no luck with those. I actually finished one of the challenges. I had the 4 perk limit, went up to grab the perk drop, and it left me at 4 (Revive, Double Tap, Jugg, Stamin-Up)

They are Perk SLOT drops
8 years ago
Um, no? You're missing 6 out of 10. You didn't put on the 8-perk limit. It's still at 4 (At least, it was for me.)

Hint: Blue Orbs
8 years ago
Liked the update, I'm getting better FPS than last time somehow. I'd like no perk limit, though.

Come on, you only have to skip 2 perks out of 10...

Glad people are enjoying this :) Took me around 2 months with lots of help from various people
Ill update leaderboard when im at my PC tomorrow, to the round 55 guy, watched some of the stream, great run man :D

The Turned issue I had once in testing and never thought to look into it, Ive no idea why it would happen and why it would restart the game, the best plan for now might be just to avoid Turned

EDIT: Dropped the minimum round for leaderboard down to 30 for now, it was higher originally so I didnt have to keep updating all the time, but for a few weeks it can stay as 30 so people have a chance to get on the leaderboard :)
8 years ago
the ver 2.0 is very broken pls fix it
That's helpful to know what to fix
8 years ago
Loading ...