or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProGamerzFTW

Ive said this a few times, I just threw it together as he asked

Well I meant a way so you don't have to write an if/else if statement for every combination of powerups.
9 years ago
What would be better is to dynamically adjust the hud depending on how many powerups are active.
9 years ago
When I try to build the sounds it gives me an Error without explanation.

Screenshot?
9 years ago
It worked fine for me on Visual Studio 2013, just open the solution and compile.

I got the same error with the latest revision, I'm guessing he forgot to upload the file to github, unless we have to do something else now.
9 years ago
If someone solved your issue, mark it as best. :)
9 years ago
ive been trying to make a custom map for soo long and i always could get the errors fixed but i ran in to a problem with radiant it wouldnt let me open my map and is was giving me the error ()=0 thing and i couldnt figure out what it was so i redownloaded every thing agian waw all mod tool patch and made another map.( then in radiant as i save the map it says its not responding and that you have to close out of the program and windows will find you a solution which it doesnt and thats how i losted my first map by it not letting it save for some reason). My wifi isnt the best to redownload ever thing agian so i dont know what to do.

i dont want to give up mapping its a great learning experience and i was just starting to know scripts off the top of my head which was hard.           I know im not the only person that need an answer but if is possible to help me out please replie
Modify message

It can possibly be this: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1668.msg15772#msg15772
9 years ago
Thanks tested and works :D Edit: whenever i launch i says unintilized variable 'player' any help

Did you say it works before you even tested it?  :poker:
9 years ago
gunoftruth's lifespan on ugx:
(Image removed from quote.)

I get the feeling that this first started to branch off with me and him arguing in chat a long way back. lol
9 years ago
Small update, game crashes when running the dll with the DRM patch.

Disabling this and using a copy of the "LanFix" seems to work in the mean time (as it hasn't been giving me problems). So, I'll notify the DRM patch creator and ask him to take a look into it. Now I can get back into it properly now.

Spoiler: click to open...
Duplicating the issue listed on github, is this the crash? haha

Edit2: Duplicated the issue again with LanFixed, Steam DRM patch disabled. This happens. It exits itself.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134307129/ShareX/2015/07/2015-07-12_19-41-28.mp4

Edit3: Duplicated the issue again with Steam's CoDWaW.exe, Steam DRM patch enabled. I get the crash when I launch it through Visual Studio, however when I launched it regularly, it was fine.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134307129/ShareX/2015/07/2015-07-12_20-03-10.mp4

Edit4: Seems that DidUknowiPwn and I verified that it crashes when launched with the debugger attached in Visual Studio so the SteamDRM patch worked fine after all. When we launch the game with the debugger not attached, everything in T4M works fine.
9 years ago
Edit: Oh wait, you probably know this but wanted something for convenience. lol

Edit2: Figured it out, with a url shortcut put this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
steam://run/10090//+set fs_game mods\<modname>

(must be a backslash after mods like shown)
9 years ago
It should work with Retail I just need a copy of the exe or someone who has it.

Though it probably won't since I'm using addresses specific to the exe.

I tried it on a exe given by gamescopyworld and it worked fine.
9 years ago
Could this little dll mod cause problems for online or should it all be fine.
9 years ago
wait i see you're running ugx mod. trying including the xanims in the ugx_mod mod.csv instead of your map's mod.csv. (I came across a few issues in the past where this apparantly worked)
9 years ago
But it happens on all models, even in WaW directory

Ahh, not sure then.

Edit: I would try to figure out what causes it but since I have AMD, no models.

9 years ago
But I dont have ATI card :poker:

It's probably related to the .iwi/images being 0 bytes so it doesn't actually have a texture? :|
9 years ago
Loading ...