or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - popcorn897

WaW is on sale this weekend:
Yeah, but at my age I earn almost nothing. :/  Still, WaW is a good game, with an active modding community so I will spend a month's worth of my money (no joke) and buy this game while it's on sale  :P
11 years ago
Good job guys. I was hoping for that first prize to  rebuy WaW, but I got it anyway  :D
11 years ago
If you want to do it the wrong way just play gun game and write down every gun  :poker:
11 years ago
I think it's unanimous
11 years ago
I would, but I have to re-buy WaW  :(
11 years ago
maybe you could make a youtube forum. so any member could record some videos on the maps, and upload them here so other members can look at it before downloading it, and then they could get some exposure on their youtube channel. cause we got some great youtubers who dont get exposed enough.
That's what I'm saying with the off topic section. :P
11 years ago
An Off Topic board would be nice as a place to discuss music, images, videos, projects, and games, possibly separated depending on if they are related to Nazi Zombies.
Also I think people should be able to give a map review a fairness vote like x/10 and it could help determine how fair a review is and if they are biased or not.
11 years ago
This map is supposed to be "Shi No Numa Style". Nothing different.
Everything is based on Shi No Numa and any "enhancements" would kinda kill that style.
11 years ago
This is happening! RIGHT NOW
<<<<<<<<
11 years ago

Meh

Hello everyone.
I play games sometimes.
Sometimes I make them.
Maps are cool.
Maybe I should make one.
I Forum a lot, so You may see me around.
Okay bye
11 years ago
This is one of my all time favorite maps now. Just beat it for the first time. Difficult to figure out on your own, but still really awesome!
Spoiler: click to open...
If I had known about the survive as long as you can game at the end, I would have gotten some more perks and better guns lol
Also it is only hard before round 10. After that it gets easy. Gonna go play with some other people now!

Edit: Finished again this time with all perks, monkeys, Wunderwaffe, B115 Accelerator, The Reaper, and Porters x2 Ray Gun. Still a fun map
11 years ago
Some Glitches:
If you get the Death Machine/Wunderwaffe and switch it out for any other gun you keep it and gain a gun slot. I tested multiple times and have 4 or 5 guns at once.

If you go prone at the top of either ramp in the VIP sections you will get stuck and not be able to get out in any way. You can't crouch, stand, move, or anything. We even tried getting down and reviving.

Other than that really awesome map! The Pack-a-punch was interesting to get to  :D
11 years ago
When I played the map, I saw the Summer's Breeze was the Winter's Howl that just did high amounts of fire damage. No zombies turned invisible.
Also, one thing I like about this map was the trash cans that allowed full refunds on all perks!
11 years ago
Loading ...