or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - popcorn897

I don't know if your problem is solved or not, but unless ou have a reson to, Don't buy Turtle Beach Headsets.
I had two friends that had bought headsets from that brand. They both sounded terrible and one of them had a faulty mic.
I've had no issues with my Turtle Beach. Not as good as the headset that I want, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.
10 years ago
I HAVE to be able to hear to volume from the console that the headset is plugged into AND my PC at the same time,
I don't know about this

but maybe these will work http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/kunai_uni.asp#!prettyPhoto
10 years ago
Good quality stuff. Make some more, keep it going!
Also I feel like you should introduce yourself/yourselves at the beginning it can kind of fill in the empty gap of a loading screen and makes it feel more directed towards an audience.
10 years ago
To all of you that said San Andreas:
Amazing game I love it a lot but.....
I've also been letting my 9 year old brother play it.
For the most part it's fine because he just likes to free roam around but today he found the purple dildo in the jail and that was a bit weird...
10 years ago
I would probably put it to use recording, editing, rendering, and moving large videos.
Also transferring games to the 4 other computers that my siblings play on. 
10 years ago
Wow...
I don't really know what to say.
wow...

Ray, good song for this..
10 years ago
I haven't played zombies in like a month. I was also having a bit of trouble writing about maps.
I have been doing some things to help improve my editing so it should be good.
11 years ago
I've always used mediafire or host-a-net
11 years ago
Attempting tomorrow!
11 years ago
Nice. Only thing I can say (based on the intro video) is make sure to balance game audio with mic audio. It's a little hard to hear you
11 years ago
woops my bad
lol, this is the first time I'm hearing of it as well
11 years ago
That's actually a really good idea
11 years ago
This map is super intense
11 years ago
Google Chrome becuase I am too lazy to install anything else
11 years ago
Loading ...