or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Pieternba2k

That's because this zombie spawner needs a barricade to go further.

yes thank you :)

Double Post Merge: June 14, 2017, 08:56:12 am
I like the idea but the fx for being near you are really buggy and he doesn't explode when he is close enough for it, so it's not really the napalm zombie it's just a normal zombie that explodes on death.

Iknow what you mean but atleast he tried :p
there are lot of people that got it fully working without wanting to share anything
7 years ago
Nice tutorial, however he is just standing still when compiling my map, maybe its because the targetname does not focus on my start_zone?
7 years ago
guys, when im doing coop on my OWN MADE custom zombies map,  after someone died , he/she will RESPAWN IN COOP WITH NO GUNS and the gun he buys of the wall will dissapear when someone buys a new gun
does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks, Pieter
8 years ago
guys, when im doing coop on my own custom zombies map,  after someone died , he/she will RESPAWN IN COOP WITH NO GUNS,
does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks, Pieter
8 years ago
yess, that did not make any difference! do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks alot
8 years ago
Compile your patch

How do i do that? sorry iam really new to the zombies community....

Thanks alot!
8 years ago
I'm not a scripting-expert, but you can enable the developer mode (Open up the console with ~ > type in: developer 1) before you start your map. If the error comes up again, you can see in which line in the script the error is. (Pressing Shift + ~ will give you a whole log in the console itself)

Place the script here as well!

yes this the error:

server script compile error

could not find script 'maps/_zombiemode_dogs'
maps/_zombiemode_dogs::special_dog_spawn(dog_spawner, 1);
(see console for details)

Thanks alot!
8 years ago
how can we use it if its a clauck texture>>?
8 years ago
hello guys im almost finished with my custom zombies map, i added a buyable ending, however after compiling my map the map loads and says script runtime error
(see console for details)
undefined is not an array, string, or vector

if someone could help me out that would be highly appreciated
steam: Pieternba

Thanks alot!

Double Post Merge: May 09, 2016, 04:57:03 pm
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=20755.0 here is the image of the error please help me out!
8 years ago
Yo the textures of the quick revive and pap guns are still black do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks alot btw
8 years ago
Add the images (the .iwi file from raw>images) needed to mods>mapname>images. If an images folder does not exist in mods>mapname just create one.

Check it all in the IWD builder in the Launcher and rebuild your map

Sorry man i dont really know what you mean.... could you add me on skype so you can explain?

Basketbalpro-96

Edit: Bro im pretty sure all the images are added! :(
if you have any other suggestions let me know!

Thanks
8 years ago
guys im making a world at war custom zombies map in radiant, and when i pap a gun aswell as  the quick revive perk machine ,  the textures wont load and will be completely black.... do any of you guys know how to fix this?

Thanks alot
8 years ago
Loading ...