or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ped078

Played the map, not a huge fan of the original Nuketown, but I kinda like this :)

Like other's have said, dem stock weapons doe :S
9 years ago
To get out of that room, after that "thing" blows up, just keep shooting the smoke where he was and the electric zombies die and the door opens.

But the G_Spawn error is a deal killer. I understand this is a beta release so fair enough.
It happens EVERY time between round 26-30.

Really hope this gets sorted because this is on par with Origins, its THAT good.

Ped
9 years ago
:/ , on round 37 and...

9 years ago
This is a cracking map, some very good features & twists. Well done :) :nyan:
9 years ago
What a map! Outstanding work.

The (possible) bugs I've found, and may be already reported are.

If you get gripped by a panzer,  Shooting his face doesn't kill him if you're up close.
The panzer can drag you into shipping containers and then you're stuck.
They are the only bugs Iv'e found, and Iv'e played this map to death.
It gets tight in places, still figuring out a run strategy, which is part of the fun.
Probably the best custom map Iv'e ever played, it's obvious from the start how much work has gone into this, and we appreciate it OP.

Ped
9 years ago
That was a great little map actually, really enjoyed it :)
9 years ago
I loved Rise , but the jumpscares? Unless there is a way to turn them off, (for real)  it's getting uninstalled.
Shame, promising map.
9 years ago
That was great fun, cool idea for a map, TYVM.
9 years ago
Lol at instagib, spot the veteran UT player...hats off to you sir.
I'm afraid I have to agree, I got instagibbed (is that even a word?!) when activating one of the generators, no idea why, I just died .

It's an insane map and I'm getting right back to it now :) .
9 years ago
I got an error and the effing screenshot didn't work!.

I was something to do with the "George" zombie having more than 128 bones, and the game crashed out.
9 years ago
Twice I haven't been able to get the code, symbols were ε and α (epsilon and alpha) ,  which should be 15 right? I tried that and 51 , didn't work.

Got α and β (alpha and beta) on another game , which should be 12? tried 21 as well, didn't work.

Help!
10 years ago
Hey P0tz , your on my steam! (ped_WaW) , I'm uploading to MEGA now.

Double Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 07:40:31 pm
https://mega.co.nz/#!aMRR1T7T!7m5wbqQJtzEV9FqCMsEbYIF7vPg2gUePLfqZ4t_N9NE
10 years ago
Loading ...