or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ped078

I assure you that's what happened .

Tomorrow I'm going to completely uninstall BO1 , and then delete the BO1 folder in steam, and re download, re download the thor file, and the mod menu file.

Which should I copy into the BO1 folder first? the map, or the mod menu? or doesn't it matter? .

The reason I ask is, if I copy the mod menu over, then the map files, I get a different error when clicking the .bat file to launch, I didn't get a photo of it but it was a LONG error message.
8 years ago
Exactly the same after doing what you said :/ .
8 years ago
Not working for me, followed the steps, when the map is loading I get the "Project Thor" splash screen, then a Windows error sound & message, had to take picture on my phone as I couldn't even print screen after that.....any ideas?

8 years ago

If you want any hints, let me know. The cell 3 can be freed in that room. The cortana ee you'll have to do, it's too much of a surprise. The clue to unlock the destiny gun lies next to it, and is related to another ee,

Could you PM me some hints on these please? gonna have another bash at it now.
8 years ago
Are there EE's? , picked up the hacker tool, don't know where to use it though.
8 years ago
I can't play this with friends :( fortunately I'm more of a solo player but the option would be nice

I'm in the UK too, what problem are you getting?
8 years ago
i Wish i could play it, it seems amazing :( but i keep on crashing either solo or co op with my friend (he also crashes and yes we reinstalled)

It did with me as well until I dropped graphics / textures to "medium" , think I dropped the resolution too , it worked then.

In my previous posts, I neglected to thank tudark , so thanks man, yourself and MC have truly pulled it off.

If this isn't a MOTY candidate ,there's something wrong.

For those, like myself, who get the Cortana gun in "Gungame" and can't advance because you're points don't decrease, shoot the spacesuit zombies and you're points go down (albeit slowly) and then you can advance.

Ped
8 years ago
Finished the map last night..a truly unique map, up there with Requiem & Oil Rig (IMO) .

Gonna download V1.1 and play again tonight. Thanks MC !
8 years ago
Superb, TY.
8 years ago
Got it to run by setting the err, settings to medium (graphics, textures ect.)

Incredible work MC, a true testament to CZ map making. I did encounter so problems, most have which have probably already been discussed.. What to do with the power cells? where do you find the codes for the doors?.
A possible bug also, when I was playing gun game, I got to the Cortana gun, which is absolutely superb btw :D, I couldn't advance past that, (I think it was 17 of 72 guns) , my "next gun" points stuck at 3490, and wouldn't decrease with kills. Had to exit the game after a while :/
8 years ago
Map crashed my WaW to a point where I had to restart the machine!

I'll try the suggestions made here and report back. I hope it works cuz I sooo wanna play this mape, I loved ILS.
8 years ago
Forgot to say, those ultra fast sprinting Zombies are absolutely amazing...who scripted them?

Ped
8 years ago
Ok thanks for the reply Psh, any ideas on a workaround for the G_Spawn error?, like I say, it happens even quicker if I get VA.
8 years ago
First of all, this..

EVERY time, even sooner if I get VA .

And as said above , why does the map now look eye-wateringly awful?!

8 years ago
Well, I was having a ball on this excellent map, until the old g_spawn error crashed the game.

What a shame.
8 years ago
Loading ...