or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - patrickchauvin

Hi HitmanVere , I have submit a audtion for this https://www.castingcall.club/projects/va-for-black-ops-custom-map-perish
I am from Quebec (canada) and Im french what do you think ?
7 years ago
amazing work
7 years ago
Nice pictures  :) , but the problem might be the power supply
7 years ago
rdv its right ?
7 years ago
sorry to say but i might  cancel the map i payed two people real money to do work for me  6 mouths ago
still have  not got the rest of the work from them and it was a lot of major stuff for my map so i pm'ed them both if no reply soon i will probably  cancel the map i work a full time job dont have time to do mapping so sorry to every 1 waiting on this map
i  cant do it all my self and still have time for real life stuff

:'(
7 years ago

I only have 2 "playable" rooms of the 16 ready. I'm still trying to get risers working.

Double Post Merge: September 29, 2016, 02:20:42 am
Update!
I added a preview photo of another room! Check it out! Probably my favorite room so far.  ;)
[/quote]

NICE
7 years ago
keep it up dude , great work !
8 years ago
this map is really hard
8 years ago
loool rekt
8 years ago
awesome dude
8 years ago
I will like to help you test your map :)
8 years ago
I can't get to nacht der untoten part passing by mob of the dead , is this a glitch ? (looks like invisible barrier)
8 years ago
I had the same problem , I fixed it without deleting the game but I don't remember 100% how to do it I think it has something to do with %appdata%
8 years ago
Loading ...