or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - P0tZ

Thanks for sharing bro.
Downloading now. kudos!
After playing I gotta say well done man. This is a very good map.
Recommend giving this one a go.
10 years ago
Map looks sweet. Thanks for sharing bro.
Does anyone have any idea on how to open the mule kick "secret" door". 25 rounds later & still can't find it. any help/pointers in a pm to avoid spoilers for others would be appreciated. Thanks.

10 years ago
This looks amazing man. Was really hoping someone would drop a xmas map on us but was resigned to the fact it wasn't gonna happen so thanks a lot.
Cant wait to try it...Downloading now
10 years ago
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Kudos  for your work
10 years ago
Any news Ray?
10 years ago
Knifing only on round 1 solo does not give you 2500 points. The only way to get out after round 1 is 2 shots, then knife, but you are left with only 50 points or so left and about 2 or 3 clips so you need to get lucky with a drop and get the first gun in the streets.  Then as soon as you get 2000, open the first barrier and run squares around the playground. This map is amazingly huge and would be incredible, but the balance is the worst I have ever seen. Before you open the second area, only luck will get you through, but once you get to the third area, it becomes incredibly hard for the zombies to kill you as its incredibly big. So the first part is impossible without luck and the 2nd part is extremely too easy. Also, put a warning on the teleporter for 4500, it ends the game. For those wondering, Power is in the internet cafe, you have to hit one of the PC towers which clears the debris. Jugg is where the kino teleporter will take you, along with a buyable UMP, Max ammo, double points, and PaP. This map was an incredible idea, but terrible execution.
I never said it did. I said all Knife rnd 1 & 1st 2 zombies of rnd 2. This strat will get u through 2nd barrier on rnd 2 with a m14....With a lucky drop (which you tend to get quite often
10 years ago
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!
Couldn't agree more. This IS a good map & although the beginning may be challenging for some, persevere & u will get outside.
All knife rnd 1.
knife 1st 2 & open door. pile em together & empty handgun into them rnd 2

10 years ago
Loading ...