or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - P0tZ

Or maybe even make the UGX mod down to the mapper himself. If they want to use it then so be it.
9 years ago
I would expect a lot of interest Gunns, Its clear the 1st was a success in my opinion so i would expect a lot more to participate in this one.
And it would be a great theme holding very little restrictions. I mean there is a film for all sorts of scenarios nowadays.
Glad to see you continuing to run with this Gunns, the community thanks you!
Not sure, if I would get on with this contest, since 6 months of time = boredom. If its like with xmas contest that you have to use UGX mod, then that would mean I cant really work on other maps at same time, since UGX mod tools  :/
Maybe you could reconsider the need for the UGX mod in this comp. so mappers can continue to work on their non UGX, non competition maps without worrying about conflicting errors between the UGX/non UGX maps.

9 years ago

You were saying it deletes them after 5 images. My picture clearly says otherwise. I don't pay for Gyazo yet a image I took 50 images ago is still there. They stay for good unless you delete them, you just cannot view them in your history page, which is not important for posting them to a forum.
If you'd like to continue this further without doing some basic research on the subject, please take it to pm with yourself. I'm sure you'll agree with yourself and there won't be much of an argument.
My point still stands. Gyazo is fast and works just as well for this purpose. It's not their fault people don't know how to use the right click function, one of the basics of computer use.
Good day to you.

Was that humour or a hint of aggression? Hard to tell!

Pretty sure people here know how to right click Conviction
You posted a picture titled "Gyazo Ninja", I simply said you have to pay for THAT service.In my experience in the "My Images" section, is that images that went beyond the 5 limit only ever came back as slightly larger thumbnails when right click>save image. And for whatever reason that is (I'm sure you can tell me), its easier and less hassle to, IMO, use a image hosting site (that I and a lot of others, already use).
Also, gyazo has a habit of not loading for everyone all of the time.I see this happen a lot in chat with people posting shots of map work etc. I know that doesn't effect you as the mapper or uploader but it may effect the person deciding whether to download the map or not if there are no images loaded on the OP.
But I feel this is nothing to do with the map anymore as the mapper will have heard both sides and is then free to use whichever site he chooses.

9 years ago
Why? Gyazo is fast. All he has to do is right click and copy image url instead of using the Gyazo link.
Because its not the best long term image host. Plus unless he has paid for Gyazo, in 5 or 10 images time,, they will be deleted.
9 years ago
Map contest results:
1 JBird (snowglobe)
2 Bluntstuffy & steviewonder87 (xmas warehouse)
3 rdvlpr (37)

What did you smoke bruh?  :please:

9 years ago
Congrats on your contest placement rdv.
Was a tough choice I imagine but think they made a good choice.
Well done you :)
9 years ago
>:( Why does that shit never happen to me? I'm terrible at finding bug's.. lol

Does it still let you hit the box when the lid is glitched out? Or does the entire box stop working?
I had the same box glitch happen to me a while ago. You were still able to hit it, just the lid would not close.
Congrats on your contest placement. Glad to see this was up there.
WIN map.
Deserved!
9 years ago
Congratulations JBird.
A deserved result.
The map is a win. I'm glad they recognised that.

Its a  shame more people weren't able to run or complete it though.
Well done buddy. :nyan:
9 years ago
was a really good 1st map.
Couldnt work out what the buttons were for, or activate the buyable ending, but got everything else. Shame the free gun didn't come with more ammo. Same with the peacekeeper.
Very good effort.
Thanks

9 years ago
Link has been removed  (Again) as the map is not working.
Map is giving the Exceeded 2048 'material' assets error.
Shame as the map looked pretty cool.
Hope you get it fixed soon
9 years ago
Thanks Denis  :nyan:
9 years ago
your link is not working.
Please fix
9 years ago
Really fun map man, plenty of big areas. Game turned into "grief" a little as some of the larger areas were very easy to train so it helped to pass the time  :troll: .
Took a while to find what opened the door to the car but got there in the end.
One of the sniper rifles was pretty epic too once PaP'd.
On the down side, I agree with regards to the uber power, distance and spread that the blundergat has.
And your brut-esque spawners were way OP. Not with the freeze or BG but with everything else we tried. seemed about right though when using the uber PaP'd sniper rifle. (3 PaP'd clips to the head around rnd 20).
Look forward to your next offering.
Thanks
9 years ago
Loading ...