or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OwenC

I Know this game is old BUT, I wanting to make some new custom maps for it and im just wondering if anyone would like to help.

Im thinking of making a new minecraft map(a replica to the bo3 minecraft map im currently making)

Im also wanting to do a story based pack, like 2 or 3 maps that tell a interesting and unique story(im also wanting to do this on bo3 but thats just an idea for now) (I will need help with this one)

Could mabey do some new challenge maps(no box maps)
2 years ago
So this is my first map. I tried making one about a year ago or so but lost all my files for the map :/

The working title as it stands is nazi_zombie_dev for developing, i will eventually have a name for it on full release.

I am in need of testers for co-op ect so if you are interested please let me know.

List of screen shots of the map as it stands right now: https://imgur.com/a/clZEZL4

Here is the most recent video of the map, However its not the most recent version of the map. There has been more added since the video release. I will be uploading a video of the updated map once i have sorted some bugs ive found, i think its to do with zones cause zombies just stand still even tho the pathing is there. but im not 100% sure yet.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FAhVBwSYl0&t=244s

You can see the progress on my channel, not from start to finish tho just what i could be bothered uploading. You can see clear changes in each video tho.

There isnt really a general theme for this map, i was/am just playing about with radiant to get used to everthing, this is basicly a pratice map, it isnt just bare rooms tho i have tired to make it as detailed as i am able to. There is a outside area witch is probs the best looking part, im my opinion.

At the moment the map is a small one in comparison to others, however i am going to be adding more levels/areas. there is still soo much i want to add but like i said above this is just a pratice map so dont expect anything amazing or new(yet)

Credits so far:

<!-- Legends
These two have helped with everything I asked about, cannot thank them enough :)

RadimaX
JayJiveCertified

-->
// BluntStuffy > Soul Chests (NOT ADDED YET)
// MakeCents > Keypad Access, Weapon Trader(ADDED)
// MrDunlop4 > Zombie Eye Colour(ADDED)
// death_reaper0 > Weapon Storage Locker, bonus points script(ADDED)
// HitmanVere > Black Ops 1 styled Pause Menu(ADDED)
// Cristian_M > Winters Howl Weapon(ADDED)
// MZslayer11 > Hitmarkers(ADDED)
// Marsvinking > Elavator (NOT ADDED YET)
// IperBreach86 > Black ops ||| Style Powerup light!(ADDED)
// BYZMODS > Buildable Mystery Box(ADDED)
// steviewonder87 > Dark Matter PAP Camo, Custom Muzzleflashes(ADDED)
// fusorf > Bo3 Style Perk shaders & PowerUp Shaders(ADDED)
// HarryBo21 > Perks & PAP(ADDED)
// InFInIX > Glowing Eyes(ADDED)
// Sites > CFGFactory, UGX MODS, MODME

TESTERS:

N/A
3 years ago
When i try compile my map i get this:

Calculating light grid...
18.3% complete, 2 seconds done, 9 seconds remaining              
21.4% complete, 3 seconds done, 10 seconds remaining              
22.4% complete, 3 seconds done, 12 seconds remaining              
23.4% complete, 4 seconds done, 13 seconds remaining              
24.1% complete, 5 seconds done, 14 seconds remaining              
25.1% complete, 5 seconds done, 15 seconds remaining              
26.6% complete, 6 seconds done, 16 seconds remaining              
27.7% complete, 7 seconds done, 19 seconds remaining              
28.7% complete, 8 seconds done, 20 seconds remaining              
29.0% complete, 9 seconds done, 22 seconds remaining              
30.8% complete, 10 seconds done, 23 seconds remaining              

Small hunk ran out of memory attempting to alloc 8 bytes

Ive tried resizing my light grid volume to make it smaller and removing some lights i dont really need, but still does same thing.
3 years ago
FIXED, I Just took, take old weapon and crack hands thread out.

Im using (BYZMODZ) Bobby Z's Buildables when i add a part ot the work bench it gives the player full ammo, how would i fix this so the ammo stays the same as it was before building ?
3 years ago
Ive installed byzmodz buildable mystery box and im just wondering if anyone would be able to help me set it up so when a player picks up a part it shows it on the HUD like above the perks, or ammo. and then removes it when the player has built it.
3 years ago
did u try downloading it from the mega links ?
Im not trying to download the modtools, im wanting to get the patch, and their juke box

Double Post Merge: July 11, 2021, 08:03:25 am
did u try downloading it from the mega links ?
I can download now, i just used a diff browser, thanks for replying tho
3 years ago
Does anyone know why i cannot download anything from: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/

When i click a download link it open a new tab then closes straight away but doesnt download any thing :/
3 years ago
IVE SORTED IT. I FORGOT TO PUT THE ZOMBIE SPAWNER BEHIND A BARRIER XD

Ive set everything up in radiant and in my mapname.gsc file and it says everything is ok, However when i buy a door and enter the zone the zombies spawn in but stand still.

Could anyone help?

The zones are touching

3 years ago
I am having problems. When asking to install th game it asks me to select the folder with an exe to install the mod, and when selecting CoDWaW.exe it crashes with no chance to install. Please help because the map looks sick
Bro this is for black ops 1 not world at war
3 years ago
When i load my map after using UGX Script Placer 2 i dont have a loadout/starting weapon.

Ive tried adding the _loadout.gsc in raw/maps to my map but that doesnt fix it.

Ive also tried to change the starting weapon but still nothing chagned. :/

Can anyone help?

[FIXED]

3 years ago
yes sir, since I plan to remove their sounds to speed up my map.

put your dlc3_code.gsc into your mods folder

dlc3_code.gsc is found in your raw/maps if you didnt know

then find:
include_weapons()
{

and then remove any you dont want.

if you have any trouble let me know
6 years ago
Excuse me, but how do I disable the stock World At war weapons?

do you mean to take them out of the mystery box ?
6 years ago
Nice models,
Only I get an error with the attachment.. 404 attachment not found.
So maybe you didn't do it right or my browser fks up.

ye i just tried its saying it to me as well, ill update the download
6 years ago
For Infinity Ward, tag_view/tag_ads for ADS animations (since keyframes are on tag_ads).

Alternatively, since the xanims are from a pre-Bo3 games, you can just export xanims directly:

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks alot man i made an ads with tag_view & ads and it fixed it
6 years ago
Check your weapon file for stock ads anims.
Or
Switch to stock arms. Test ads ingame, if it works then your issue is the anims.
If it still doesn't work then your issue is with the arms tag_torso and tag_ads. Lots of people uses those arms so this probably isn't the problem.
//
Is it all custom weapons or only 1?

when exporting ads animations do i have to select the tag_torso and tag_view
or tag_torso and tag_ads  ?

cause ive been doing tag_torso and tag_view

Double Post Merge: January 24, 2018, 07:08:30 am
Check your weapon file for stock ads anims.
Or
Switch to stock arms. Test ads ingame, if it works then your issue is the anims.
If it still doesn't work then your issue is with the arms tag_torso and tag_ads. Lots of people uses those arms so this probably isn't the problem.
//
Is it all custom weapons or only 1?

and its just this weapon that its doing it with, i ported the ump45 just fine
6 years ago
Loading ...