or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OptomusPrime22

Do you have your music in the right path from the script if not it would give you this error, or if its not a .wav file
7 years ago
You could either spawn things in, or simply put every thing in the map, then hide all but the one, then unhide I've at a time, after one is shot. This is easier if it's randomized. Then choosing next is simply l indexing the next item in the array.

What would the script look like... Kind of a noob but not at the same time lol
7 years ago
So I'm doing an easter egg and when I shoot the first object I want it to then add the second object into the map, how would I go about scripting this?
7 years ago
Buried would be amazing to play on bo3  :D
7 years ago
It should work. I did the same thing with the same song code. Make sure you clip is a script brush, and that its targetname is the same in the GetEnt function.
You could also have it initialize the teleporter script after completing the shootable EE script.

I realized now I was being dumb and by the time I asked it wouldn't let me delete it... Lol hadn't made a clip box even yet then lol
7 years ago
You can remove a clip box by simply making it a clip_player and making it a script brushmodel. use GetEnt to get the targetname of that script model and delete it when you want it gone. Alternatively you could just use TriggerEnable( false ) on your teleport trigger and set it to true after your easter egg is complete

I tried doing this and my script does run I have confirmed that but the clip box doesn't remove when finished... I may have done this wrong because I did base it off of a music Easter egg...

http://pastebin.com/UdQ4urdF

If you could glance at this that would be cool :)
7 years ago
HI I am wondering how to a)remove a clip box or b)add a trigger. I am trying to make a teleporter only function after you shoot 4 objects which I already scripted the last part with the shootables, but I don't know how to make it unlock the teleporter after... If I could get some help that would be great :)
7 years ago
I want to make my map more challenging and its a small map now... I think always having sprinters or at least round 5 they start would be awesome. If some one could provide a script for that, it would be greatly appreciated.
7 years ago
Loading ...