or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - OptomusPrime22

I changed the model on a few perks, but the models are different sized but the original perk clip box and fx are still in effect. Is there any way to remove them? My model is a lot smaller and looks weird with floating some and the original clip...
7 years ago
How would I put some back ground music? I want this music to repeate all the time but I want it quite and such, as of right now it is pretty quite but I don't know how to have it looping or implement it into my map.
7 years ago
When I load in I want the power to be on, my map is medieval style and I replaced all the perk machine models with beer kegs.... I don't want to ruin map vibes by turning on the power.
7 years ago
So my pap room I want to play music while you are there, but I want to have a list it randomly picks from when you go in there... I was thinking if there was a playerdetect thing or something of that sorts that I could put in there but then have it trigger music. But idk how to do anything like that...
7 years ago
I want to have an area while your in it you get hurt, exactly how to lava pools in transit were. But the main  deference I want is not to be set on fire, just for your player to be damaged. If any onw knows how to do this that would be awesome, thanks.
7 years ago
So I seen a map floating around with phd, it was legacy city I think. Well any way I want to add phd to my map, I have the model and shader done but for the life of me I cant not take explosive damage. I could care less about the exploding flop unless we could incorporate sliding into it. So if some one could provide the script or point me in the right direction for a noob at scripting that would be great!
7 years ago
So I'm doing an easter egg and when I shoot the first object I want it to then add the second object into the map, how would I go about scripting this?
7 years ago
HI I am wondering how to a)remove a clip box or b)add a trigger. I am trying to make a teleporter only function after you shoot 4 objects which I already scripted the last part with the shootables, but I don't know how to make it unlock the teleporter after... If I could get some help that would be great :)
7 years ago
I want to make my map more challenging and its a small map now... I think always having sprinters or at least round 5 they start would be awesome. If some one could provide a script for that, it would be greatly appreciated.
7 years ago
Loading ...