or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nuketown122

no I don't. If you want me to download its good as long as you give me the link because I'm confused
7 years ago
Every time I make a map and add a (UGX PERKS) and when I try to play it it crashes.

Im using ugx mod helper as a script placer.

Video is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjznh44qdldj5n9/codwawmaperror.mp4

hope someone help me i've been waiting for a month and still aven't fixed it yet plus I reinstalled windos see if it helps but no it did not
8 years ago
can u send me a link of the prefabs of ugx to see if it will work  :P
8 years ago
but even when I use "UGX Modtools Patch Prefabs" it still crashes   :alone:

PS: inside there is

ugx_random_box

vending_doubletap

vending_juggernaut

vending_revive

vending_sleight

vending_weapon_upgrade

andd when I use "ugx_mod" it also still crashes

8 years ago
ok I reinstalled my mod menu and now im using ugx_mod_helper to generate my map its super awsome except that the fact that when I put any perk even from: UGX Bamskater's sniperbolt's or other people perk prefabs my game crashes and if I don't add them the game runs fine.  :( :o ??? :-[ :-\

PS: when the games crashes its give me this:
                 "Unhandled exception caught"          "Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: 698040505"

any idea on how to fix it . It would be appreciated. Thx you for your time.
8 years ago
hello anyone ...  :o :-[ >:( :poker:
8 years ago
Whenever I build any map with ugx mod helper every thing is runnig perfect: got custom weapons witch I like, the elemental machine, turret upgrades and all that stuff. Next I reallised that pack a punch has a hand motion on it when I approch to it. So I searched it online and I must have perk into the maps for the pap to work. Then when I compile my map (with perk). when I launch my map: ( when I mean by launch its the loading screen of the map "when the activision sound pop up" few seconds later it crashes. PS:when I delete the perk inside of my map the game does not crash and runs properly.  :-\ :( ???

this is the crash log:

"Unhandled exception caught"          "Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: 698040505"
8 years ago
I installed my new mod tool files and I know how to do so. Every map I compile and I play it says this

Error: Could not load rawfile "maps/_zombiemode_dogs.gsc"
Error:
****** Server script compile error  *******
Error: Could not find script 'maps/_zombiemode_dogs' :(file 'maps/_zombiemode_powerups.gsc ,=' , line 639)
    maps\_zombiemode_dogs::special_dog_spawn(  dog_spawners,  1  );

what is weird is that in script placer I turned dog spawners on too
8 years ago
Loading ...