or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - novadex

so iam guessing there's only one axe in this map?

did a coop and b4 we could password the lobby we got one of those "laggy noobs" who said "ya I've played this b4 many times, its not too hard" :( after he got the axe and was reved like 12 times he rage quite just after I got the haxer device and  before I opened the code doors...........grrrr >:(..we search more but nothing for another axe and so we quit while looking at the computer/control room once through the code doors, but behind the wood barrier.

needles to say that friend request was canceled lol

9 years ago
Thanks UGX great fun map/mod and loads of cool setting!
Is the hell's redeemer suppose to have the white handle? I remember different on some of the YouTube vids Ive seen of the beta, I could be wrong about that in the videos, just wondering.

HOW DO U TAKE THE XBOX REMOTE OFF. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Read the UGX menu in game, it says how to shut it off :o
9 years ago
Great job! Really enjoyed it

I built what was I assume the buyable end but for some reason on the other side of the bowie knife was another press f to add part trigger was there another buildable? heres a pic from steam
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676689

anyways as I said lots of fun once u get the key and perk max
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676751

Thanks mapper
9 years ago
ok I gave it a go in co-op
..... and wow man that makes me wanna connect my external drive for more tmg stuff from back in the day between playing the twl, so-cal cod and exscape with the zombies for practice..open the rest man cuz "hoboville" was awesome (which I believe u made too), and their was more for this.. I could see it ! ....those gates open I bet.. anyway check the nades settings, they don't have the electric like I remember but still explode on impact non-cooker, but this small, made us just hold the box room and I know you wouldn't make a box map ;D
thanks for the demo totally fun, love the tmg mod and map

cheers mapper! and yeah gonna have to relive them older maps wAAAY ahead of their time..thanks
9 years ago
NICE!
gonna give it a roll, still play quizzv2 and 1 so much when theirs nothing new, and as posted prior, their site is down :( noticed that a month ago, never been disappointed by their maps.
thanks mapper

9 years ago
played a coop of this last night. When we got to the soul chest under the bedroom and stair case area, out on the balcony, 3 rounds passed with no zombies. The rounds started and ended back to back with no zombies, even the counter didn't register any zoms. finally I ran back inside the castle and stood in front of the staircase and they began to spawn again so I continued to do this at the start of each round till the soul chest filled.
Pretty cool map though! thanks mapper
9 years ago
I played a coop of this last night, after the update, and when It came to filling the pyramid with souls, ever soul caused a connection interruption, which basically made it unplayable at that point. solo play, prior to my last post did not have the same problem.
9 years ago
 o, wow, now this is what we want!!.. Quality mod..Great job, from textures , guns , custom perks, perk icons, drops, the custom voice on the drops, this is what keeps this game in the lime, and even keeping up wit the new "atlas printer/modeler". Dam folks, learn from this.. Great job man, even though I hate mazes, just cuz it really puts the "o shit, dead end" intenseness  aspect into an already intense situation. also cool your update didn't overwrite the less hit jug...(maybe have a jugger juice then build points to the good jug? idk

Glitches.. only 2 I saw was at the mouth of the door/debri to the pyramid, if u throw a nade straight down the hall in front of u (not by the m16 way), it just doesn't register, like it falls off the map..and the drop icons, stays on screen after flashing, but are not active, but wtf the rest is sweet.. good job map maker!

didnt get the nade ,only this after the drop, not active, but the screen says its still there. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494966564

Thanks for the free map man!

9 years ago
click play alone for solo and start for coop if host ???
9 years ago
whats the Tuna fish on the ceiling in the hallway in front of double tap area?
9 years ago
We have an error before complet 50k buyable ending...   :'(

Also good map   :D

map crashed solo just before buyable end coin earned.. and in coop the same..solo 21 round and coop 19 round

Very fun love the guns, map remake etc... but sad to not ended
thanks for sharing
9 years ago
yeah agree with mr shhh, maps looks great, love the pap drops and hardcore boss.
same thing though, built power, got all presents (which say buy, but u don't have to to pick up), bears and opened pap machine, but couldn't find the end. wasn't sure if it had something to do with the sweeper acid conversion in behind phd perk machine, or where to use it other than making more zombie blood splatter the snow.

Thanks for sharing
9 years ago
wow fancy name, like the poke'mon game name makers would love you  :gusta:

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for sharing
9 years ago
 exceeds 2048 assets  ???

looks nice here in the pics and flicks
9 years ago
Hey thanks for the free mod guys!! u total make a game from 2008 kickass allover again, and all the maps ive played made yas made it better than anything they imagined the original game was suppose to be.......

ran into a few issues playing co-op via "Halloween" mod here...stuck inside my downed mate, who was stuck in a tree during the "ninja brother's" tring to kick us in the face between rounds as ull see in the provided pic's.. obviously after reving him I became the tree with him and he has provided pics too.

-stuck inside...ninja kick to face bosses:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409587

-here on my right iam stuck inside too .. is my wodka drinking friend:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409619
and u can see the round pumpkin is waiting ..yet the boss ninja still there and were unable to kill it or press "f" on the pumpkin to start next round lol

-my mates steam pic during the first I linked... now he likes me but hes stuck to my bird in the hand...if I take a # 2 in the bush will he wipe?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350409668

seriously fun though guys and pics made me laugh harder even though we had to end game as it was stuck on them ninja dudes... thanks guys..zm ROCKS
9 years ago
Loading ...