or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Noobinater

great map but they made a common mistake on some weapons. some weapons like the aks 74u eject pistol cartriges when it should be ejecting rifle. Its a mod everyones going to use for their maps and I would hate to see this mistake go unfixed
8 years ago
lol a little slow with your release because a town remake was already made but you can still turn it into something awesome like a version of town where you can go into buildings you normally couldn't like the bowling alley, the church, and the......other places.....or make the town new....you know....before THE LAVA!!!!!!!!
9 years ago
I like prototype maps, they have a darker feeling and the zombies seem more scary. I wish there was a custom map with a lot of features but still felt like a prototype.
9 years ago
The map is nice but you made a mistake most map maker make.....weapon details. the wrong shells are ejecting from the guns....mostly the assault rifles. and some of the weapons are horrible, the ump damage is lame....seriously it fires a 45 and this mod makes it look like a full auto pellet gun.
9 years ago
Loading ...