or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NinjasWithCandy

I got it working, however I didn't do anything or refer to the FAQ, which i looked at first when my problem began and it was of no help. I don't know if it is a random error that happens with the program or what, but I've been able to install hundreds of programs perfectly but UGX. In sight of this, I believe it is a rare error with the program and I have no fault on my end.
11 years ago
then how come I am not able to download any maps then? My internet is fine, and my computer installs everything else perfectly.
11 years ago
I have tried Cabin previously and with no result   :'(

Post Merge: July 09, 2013, 06:04:14 pm
Sorry, I have downloaded other maps, like Illuminati Island, Comosea, and more.
11 years ago
Yes I have run it as administrator, and I have Windows Defender which doesn't work very well :P
11 years ago
ping is like 10
11 years ago
download is 21.12 mbps and upload is 8.79mbps
11 years ago
1 Unnecessary start up item,  10 registry irregularities, 14 repairable security vulnerabilities, one or more signs of corruption, your internet settings may not be optimized for best performance, your computer contains 4.93 GB of system file clutter in 26782 files, Your computer contains 21.43 MB of internet clutter in 982 files.
11 years ago
I keep getting this error:

Zip Extraction Error:
ExtractTofolder(
"C:\Users\Timothy Morris\AppData\Local\Temp\UGX Map Manager\Cabin%20v1.1.zip",
True
);

Exception Message:

CRC Mismatch

Then it says:

Installing the downloaded map failed. The downloaded zip will be kept in the user temp folder until the program closes.

Help:
Because the specfic point at which the install failed is unknown, nothing will be erased from what was completed of the install. However, the zip file downloaded is kept in your user temp folder. You may use it to see what files should be installed, and delete ones that successfully installed if you'd like.

Error code - Please show this to [UGX] Aidan: 3

Note: i have redownloaded the map in question several times as said on the forums previously with no result. I have however been able to manually install a few maps that i found from "customcod.com."
11 years ago
I keep getting this error:

Zip Extraction Error:
ExtractTofolder(
True
);

Exception Message:

CRC Mismatch

Then it says:

Installing the downloaded map failed. Thee downloaded zip will be kept in the user temp folder until the program closes.

Help:
Because the specfic point at which the install failed is unknown, nothing will be erased from what was completed of the install. However, the zip file downloaded is kept in your user temp folder. You may use it to see what files should be installed, and delete ones that successfully installed if you'd like.

Error code - Please show this to [UGX] Aidan: 3

Note: i have redownloaded the map in question several times as said on the forums previously with no result. I have however been able to manually install a few maps that i found from "customcod.com."
11 years ago
Loading ...