or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NINJAMAN829

Looks good lots of cod 4 assets in it to. :)
9 years ago
It works on all labtops they said, It will work fine they said.
9 years ago

round 23

Thoughts:

Pros: A well made map and has good weapons and fully working perks.

Cons: The enfield was broken and missing anims, the AK47 was EXTREMELY underpowered, there were only spawners in the starting room so it was easy to hold off in the second room and not open any doors, there was no endgame camera and finally the ending wasnt very hard to get.

Final words: This map has a lot going for it, great guns fully working perks and trainable areas but some weapons need fixing and more spawners needed. perks were to close together and you could have put them in the rooms which you can buy to spread it out a little bit more.

rating: B- (A+ to F)
9 years ago
I figured it out I had it commented out in the scripts. thanks, Ninjaman829
9 years ago
I am getting this error even tho I put it back into the scripts. I tried putting it back but I might have removed it accidentally what are all the scripts it is in? how could this be fixed. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
9 years ago
Looks cool. and poll= :troll:
9 years ago
I have all the tools for it (Maya 2012, tom xanim exporter and lime) but I do not know how to do it. Can anyone tell me a step by step guide on how to port these weapons? I could'nt find any videos on it either.
9 years ago
This is a good addon but it crashes when you kill one of them with electric cherry with a j_head error.
9 years ago
This is good but its missing some images and stuff.
9 years ago
Looks good, one suggestion though, maybe you should not put the perks so close together or is this just a very small map?
9 years ago
Yes I did add the files to the mod.csv and Ill check about the dlc_weapons iwd. I am greatful for your help.
9 years ago
So I comment out a weapon but where would I comment it out at specifically?
9 years ago
Yes, I can use the give command to make any weapon appear in my hand and ill check the script for the error.
9 years ago
I added some black ops weapons into my zombie map and they are not appearing in the box. I added the weapons into the _zombiemode_weapons and dlc3_code scripts and still nothing they are fully working in game but not appearing in the box any help would be appreciated.
9 years ago
Loading ...