or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

Just remove T4M and install maps that people actually took the time to fix the limit issue. Those maps will looks and play better to begin with and then reshade omg! T4M is for rushed map that usually has tons of bugs anyway.
2 years ago
If you got discord we should chat, I can help you fix some bugs with this map as well as add some features! If you got discord let me know I've got lots of already ported stuff that's as simple as drag and drop :)
3 years ago
Today I bring to you the best tribute map for the fan favourite M1 Garand! This map is loaded with feartures and is all around amazing and you'll love every second of it!

Features!
Custom WaW weapons files
Custom Perk Jingles
Custom Player Voxes
Custom Round Change Sound
Shootable Easter Egg
Buyable Ending
Bo2 Knifing
Bosses
Secret Free Weapon (By PaP)

Credit
NG Caudle
Mod Tools 2020 Team
3 years ago
Hello NGcaudle here and today I have a treat for you hardcore call of duty world at war custom mod lovers! Here I present my Girlfriend's first map. This map is mostly stock but has some things that make it feel a little smoother and modern.

www.mediafire.com

Features
- Added HarryBo21 Perks
- Removed HarryBo21 Perks
- Next Gen Graphics (Powerful Rig May Be Required)
- Bo2 CDC Player models
- Solo Start Button
- Bo1 Knifing
- Non Stick Zombies
- Special Starting Pistol
- Buyable Ending
- Intense Detail
- Fx
-UGX Mod
- Round Base Zombies
- Port Forwarding Included
- Classic Look
- Non Custom Main Menu Music
- Rare Skybox
- One Of A Kind Ultimate Gaming Experince
- Reviving In Coop
- Removed Solo Revive
- Vented Walls
- Boss Fight
- 24/7 Dedicated Online Servers In Maintance
- Sprinters
- Nazis
-- RGB Flavoured
- Stock Hud
- Kitchen
- No Risers
- Buildable Window Barrier
- Full Detailed Easter Egg

Credit
- HarryBo21 (Perks)
- (Subscribe To) IceGrenade
- F3ARxReaper666 (Shootable Perk Bottles EE)
- Rorke
- Jbird
- Jbird632 (Detailing)
- Radimax (Testing)
- GuyWhoF'dNGcaudlesGirlfriend (Internal Testing)
- Numan (Testing Of Buyable Ending)
- NGcaudle (Bug Making)
- Steviewonder87
- Vince Offer "From Shamwow" (Shamwows For Internal Testers)
- Chasr34 (Motivation)
- Ave Satanna (Floor Waxer)
- Smasher248 (Rebirth Of Development)
- ZK Studio (Iron Man Suits And Cheese)
- HitmanVere (Hotel Bed Support)
- Vertasea (Roof Development)
- Treyarch (Rare Skybox)
- Activision (Removing Cod Points)

If I missed you in the Credits DM me and I'll  make sure my girlfriend never forgets a name again or else.

3 years ago
200 people have founded it pleasing and counting :-)
If you need help fixing anything cough* T4M just ask....
3 years ago
Issues I found were:
Doors triggers could be bought on both sides so you can go really close and get a cheaper price most of the doors.

2 is my friend kept spawning in the ground off spawn so the struct needs to be raised.

lastly your starting pistol is broken where you don't get it when you go down and also when you respawn (coop). I suggest renaming your starting weapon to zombie_colt so all the script can use it easier. (That's what I always do)

Double Post Merge: February 07, 2021, 10:10:00 am
Issues I found were:
Doors triggers could be bought on both sides so you can go really close and get a cheaper price most of the doors.

I meant that both triggers could be seen and purchased by the player. I'd just suggest that you make both triggers the same price. Just meet in the little on some of the more pricey ones.
3 years ago
Map is super buggy and I'm pretty sure you had dog rounds unless you updated it after I played it. If you ever need help adding/changing things to you map just ask I could get you double tap 2 machine from tranzit very easy if you ever wanted it or bo1 guns working so you pretty much just drag and drop.
3 years ago
Hello today I bring you the Monopoly zombie map for world at war for those of you who can't run bo3 or don't own it but still wanted to play this amazing challenge map!

www.mediafire.com

Features
Ported weapons (Bo1, Bo2, MW3
Black ops 1 perks
Chance Cards
Custom player model/viewhands
Custom hud
Detail

Credits
NGcaudle
ManWithaName
Tom BMX
UGX
DUKIP
Rorke
Probably More Let me know If I missed you
4 years ago
Hello I haven't started a map yet for this because I'd like to do a coop project with someone and make a meduim to large size map that runs good, looks good, and is replayable.

I remember back in the first release of leviathan and how everyone loved it and still want to play it and now with the release of leviathan on black ops 3 it's really got me wanting to buckle down and make a map. I need help tho as I am not a scriptor which usually leads to me rushing a map at the end because I get annoyed about how I can't make what I really want.

What I'd want to do and can help with
Mapping - I've been making maps for world at war for years and love it and have learned more and more with each map, currently I have 9 maps released I believe
4 in which can be found in the Reapers Map Pack (Minecraft Village, Cxca, Saloon, Die Festung)
Model Porting - Since my second map I've been porting models but even before modding I've been creating my own 3d models too
Sound converting -  I can add custom sounds
Player model porting - I can port players in maya and fix possible weight paint issues

What I'd like for help.
-I'd like someone to help me script a release EE that is a little challenging, able to be done solo, and it over all fun
-I'd also like if someone knew or alreardy had some zombie models that have gibs (as of yet I don't know what I'd map but know that I want to make the map as a coop project so I'll take my helps input on ideas(
- Some who could make a nice menu for the mod would be great too!

I'm really excited to do this so hit me up with some replys and lets get building!

We can chat on Discord after we agree to want to help each other out!
4 years ago
Hello, today I bring you a recreation of the Monopoly zombie map from Black Ops 3 made by Kill Joy. This map isn't 100% the same as it features different weapons and players. Overall I plan to bring everything I can back from the original one but I am no scripter so I will be reaching out for help. I've taken some very early screen shots here for you I hope you enjoy.

Features planned:
Custom Player (Lucifer) -Done
waw, bo1, bo2, mw3 weapons - Done
custom power up
bo1 perks - Done
shootable ee
buyable ending - Done
song
time gameplay
custom camos - Done
off board teleport - Done
chance cards - Done

4 years ago
we should make a map together. (you map and I can help you change things like viewhands and weapons from other cods)
5 years ago
Lol what perks did you STEAL lol
5 years ago
New YouTube series where I make a map with everyone’s reasonable input. Make sure you leave a comment on the video of what to do. This map will be like the early days of WaW modding when bo1 perks were just added. Make sure you subscribe and click the bell to be alert when the next video is released.

Double Post Merge: August 29, 2018, 02:24:38 pm
Part 2 just uploaded! Show some love!

6 years ago
RIP. I kinda wish for more sniper rifles to mess around with like the DSR, but it's fine if there's nothing to be done.

I suggested a DSR during development
6 years ago
Loading ...