or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ncredible_Tony

Was anyone able to find all 20 targets? I found 13 and unlocked the ending (somehow) but still no Pack A Punch
9 years ago
Download link for v2??
9 years ago
Saw a vid on youtube of this map and thought "omg looks stupid fun".. Gonna try Solo then with some friends..
9 years ago
Saw DalekJD play this on youtube and instantly wanted the map for myself.. Can't wait til it's released
9 years ago
Downloading.. Enjoyed Far Away 2 and Christmas edition.. So this should be fun aswell.. Thanks
9 years ago
Talk about the best of both worlds.. Can wait for the release and to see some actual gameplay..
9 years ago
Downloaded to play and is it me or does the PAP'd starter pistol zoom in like a Sniper Rifle making it harder to shoot?
9 years ago
I actually enjoyed this one more then Far Away v2.. Nice Map bro.. Thanks Completed it solo round 25

Gameplay Here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Y_TLUgjro
9 years ago
Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Ncredible_Tony and I just wanted to say what's good everyone.. I'm new to the Custom Zombies Community but not new to the game.. Any question feel free to ask me cause I will be doing the same.. ;D
9 years ago
Loading ...