or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nathiri

Played the map for the first time today after having it for a little while. Pretty good remake but a few of the routes were a bit cramped which they were a little bit wider in the game and the stairs on the other side of the map im pretty sure was steeper and not so flat. Also noticed one wall in that tunnel was not fully into the other wall and you could see through the map.

The guns were a bit weird probably because of not the best port. The zombies tended to hit you several feet away from you. The sounds of the guns were a bit off and the knife animation was a bit slow maybe its because i dont have latest version i dont know but i thought i did have the latest version.

We couldnt find speed cola but we did find the roof access. Map is pretty good but not the most fun map and a little slow to build up. I would also recommend a few more wall weapons.
9 years ago
Great Map! Beat it the 2nd time on 22! With 2 players. Played once with my steam friend and we got 20 or 21 but we could not get the Fireworks decoration which I had forgotten how to do it. Tried again this morning with the same person and an extra friend but we kept on getting some launching issues. Later I tried again with the same player as before and had a few launching issues but we finally got through and then we beat it on 22. I even got 80 score on the shooting range that time around unlocking the last 10 zombie counter (the 1st try I had gotten around 60). For some reason on 21 I placed Fireworks decoration (I had remembered what to do this time) and then the 3 crawlers died and when the round switched to 22 the game ended acting like I purchased the buyable ending even though I didnt even have the right amount of money to purchase it.

9 years ago
Only things that i got playing version 2.2 is, i crashed when loading solo (activision load screen) but then loaded again and it crashed when hitting solo and came up with an error (I wasnt able to get a screenshot of it because it didnt do it again, it was something to do with the dolls though) but still stayed in the game. I tried again and it successfully loaded.

The only other thing i would suggest would be to bring in the black ops mp40. I prefer this mp40 version myself over the waw version.
10 years ago
Quite a few of those things suggested by JadenSzewczak are very minor and dont have to be put in. He is just putting out some things that he thinks could make it better or put it more closer to Black Ops. Although i dont totally agree with everything that he said to make it better or put it closer to Black Ops, like the G11 sights, reviving player and some others.

Putting some hints for the easter egg could be good because some people dont even realise there is an easter egg and an ending to the map.

The area by Pack a Punch to me doesnt really need a jump off point because this map is designed to be very difficult and it isnt that far away from the rest of the map, though if a jump off point was put in, it probably will not take that much of the difficulty away.

This map is a very good one, you have taken the time to detail it and really make it look good compared to some other maps that just put in some rooms and a few extra guns and do very little to make it look good. Because of this, this map will not just be played and put aside like most but will be replayed.

It is good you are taking the time to fix some of the bugs and improve the map, instead of just moving on to the next map.

This map also reminds me a lot of treyarch maps because it goes more in a circle instead of just one long thing room after room and the detailing.
10 years ago
Great map. I only have played it once and had a lot of fun though I did not get far, I will play this again soon. This map looks like it has alot of replay.

Only bug i encountered was i got stuck after i was able to move a bit in the train and so could not get out at the stop but i stayed in the game and got teleported to the spot I should of been to get out when it moved to go to the next stop.

When my bro played, once when he was on the train, the train ran over a napalm zombie and the flames went around the screen and then it put him back in the menu with an error about stances. Not sure if this was a bug or the computer he played on. I ran over a napalm zombie to but it just killed it and didnt crash.
10 years ago
Loading ...