or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Naminator999

I can't for the life of me find the 11th and final surveillance device.
9 years ago
This is part 2 of my first ever Custom Zombies video on my channel. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

Millennium Falcon ZOMBIES! - Part 2 - Call of Duty Custom Zombies (1080p 60fps)
9 years ago
This is part 1 of my first ever Custom Zombies video on my channel. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

Millennium Falcon ZOMBIES! - Part 1 - Call of Duty Custom Zombies (1080p 60fps)
9 years ago
I have 3 keys for THE CREW CLOSED BETA on Uplay. First to PM will get one. Get in quick beta ends Friday 29th August.

All gone.
10 years ago
Hey Guys,

I have 5 copies of Dead Island: Epidemic as Steam Gifts. PM if you are interested and ill send it to your Steam. :)

Double Post Merge: August 15, 2014, 06:36:57 am
Hey Guys.

I have 1 copy of Dead Island: Epidemic left. First PM gets it. :)
10 years ago
Looking Good! Can't wait til release! :)
10 years ago
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Steam Key

9MX4Y-P62AZ-6BG7B

ENJOY!!

Anomaly 2 Steam Key

D90KR-TJ27A-4VKRJ

ENJOY!!
10 years ago
I took the Kollection, thank you so much!

No problem. Enjoy!! :)
10 years ago
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=H5CNGkua4E6tc34A

ENJOY!!

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key

3MMT-K3T3-4RNC-HPPU-V4UP

How To Activate

ENJOY!!

SMITE - Almighty Zeus

TYED345427B902422

How To Activate

ENJOY!!

EVE Online: Trial Key

X7VQU-2VJF5-TRQVG-PUMA9-U5KUJ-TDFZ8-RF009

Activate Here

ENJOY!!
10 years ago
Will the starting pistol be like one of those phaser guns they always use on Star Trek? That would be a nice touch.
I did think about that but I feel to give the weapon justice the damage, etc would be too OP for the starting pistol. I do however have something else up my sleeve which I may or may not reveal.  :P

Be cool to have an antigravity room say where an asteroid got intercepted or something.

I do have something similar to that planned in correlation with the story easter egg.
10 years ago
UPDATED WITH NEW IMAGES
10 years ago
What did you set the bitrate to?

They have all been exported at the same bitrate 48000Hz
10 years ago
I have not verified this myself but some gained success with this in UGX-MOD by adding the CSV call for your alias to the ugx_mod mod.csv and then re-compiling the ugx_mod.ff. After that you of course need to use the project mover again to replace the old mod for the new ugx_mod.ff. Once again this fix has not been verified by myself but it's something I've seen done in the community with success.

I just tried that before you posted and it worked 100% the main menu music. However as i posted several months ago here (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2056) i have trouble setting up sounds for my sliding door. I have gone over everything and followed all steps correctly. I even added my soundalias to the ugx_mod csv to see if that would help but it did nothing.

Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 11:25:51 am
After rebuilding my announcer sounds i now get this error in launcher

Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: during encoding D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\sound_assets\raw\sound\announcer\doublepoints.wav Bad file format
ERROR: during encoding D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\sound_assets\raw\sound\announcer\instakill.wav Bad file format
ERROR: during encoding D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\sound_assets\raw\sound\announcer\maxammo.wav Bad file format

They have been exported the exact same way as the others. I have tried exporting and rebuilding several times but to no avail.

Also even though carpenter and the mystery box laugh are not returning any errors they are not appearing in the raw/sounds folder.
10 years ago
I also am having similar trouble with main menu music.
I followed this (http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Custom_Main_Menu_Music) to the letter.

The music is loaded into Audacity. Changed to Mono. Exported as 8bit PCM wav file.

I copy the exported garbar_loop.wav file to sound_assets/raw/sound/music_mainmenu.
Then in launcher i select mod.ff and build sounds and build my mod

For once the sound DOES convert the into the root/raw/sound/music_mainmenu folder.

I copy the converted sound to my mod/sound/music_mainmenu folder.

I then build my mod.ff and iwd. The sound and folder is ticked in the iwd file list. But when i run my mod i still hear the normal music.

This is driving me nuts. I have no idea what is going wrong

Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 10:09:46 am
I just discovered something puzzling.

I rebuilt my mod and loaded it up. The main menu music that i wanted IS FINALLY PLAYING. However i forgot to run the COD Project mover to import the UGX mod into my map.
10 years ago
Loading ...