or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MZslayer11

Try right clicking it and selecting it that way.

Or drag a brush around it, right click, select, select inside/touching.
8 years ago
I think everyone has had a disagreement with him at one point or another, myself included. But tbh he was actually really funny and a very talented modder and I kinda miss having him around. Doesn't feel the same around here anymore with all these people needlessly leaving.
8 years ago
fuck I wanted to do a harbour map too
well there goes my only original idea

Still can. I'm sure you don't share the same mind so they will prob be way different.

Looks like a good start, op.
8 years ago
remakes are usually done with 2 computers. One running the map you want to copy in a private match or something, then the other computer has the editor going. The time and effort required..is simply not worth it.

Or... You just take ass loads of screen shots and recordings. Apparently I've been doing remakes wrong lol.
8 years ago
There has always been a limit on how many zombies can be spawned at once. Not a bug.
8 years ago
Goddamn boy! This is the third bo3 map I've seen you working on already. Where do you find the time?
8 years ago
Looks good, will try later! :D

Not this again lol.

But serously, really does look good.
8 years ago
There was an optional "dlc" update for the mod tools and that was huge. Maybe that is now released as an update and if you already downloaded it as dlc you wouldn't have to again.. Just a thought.
8 years ago
Looking good ninja

FYI the images in your updare reply are not imbeded properly.  ;)
8 years ago
It is a toggle setting located on one of the toolbars at the top. I'm not at my pc now so idk where it is exactly but I know it's there. The tool bar itself may be hidden so you may need to look around a little and try enabling different tool bars under the  view" drop-down menu.
8 years ago
Thanks good tut.

Why would they not just give us the prefab if they gave us all the assets anyway lol?
8 years ago
I usually just clip everything. Less chance of people getting stuck on things that aren't there.
8 years ago
Welcome to the forum! I would deffinately get bo3 for the mods, I've seen some amazing work already.
8 years ago
Welcome to the forum!
8 years ago
Loading ...