or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - MZslayer11

Hello! How could i make the inferno HUD (like the one used with napalm zombie) appear when the player walks through a trigger then have it fade away after a few seconds when the player moves out of the trigger. I want to make the lava in my map more dynamic and realistic. Thanks in advance!
10 years ago
I followed this http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2872.0 tutorial on how to make the zombies eyes glow. It worked but now I want to know how I can make the  glow color different so it matches my the eye color. I have seen it done on other maps so I know it is possible.
10 years ago
How would I make a trigger that refills a players ammo in the gun they are holding?
10 years ago
Just  few questions about changing the main menu!

1. How do I change the mouse pointer? (I'm assuming its just an image that i can edit)
2. How do I change the Main menu Background? (I'm also assuming its just an image that i can edit)
3. How do I change the Main Menu Music?
4. How can i change the color/design for the buttons? (Another image to edit?)

Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)
10 years ago
Another Server Script Compile Error! What did i do this time?

LINE 568 IS THE SECCOND LINE (THE FIRST BRACKET)

Code Snippet
Plaintext
turn_jugger_on()
{
machine = getentarray("vending_jugg", "targetname");

for( i = 0; i < machine.size; i++ )
{
machine[i] setmodel("zombie_vending_jugg_on");
machine[i] vibrate((0,-100,0), 0.3, 0.4, 3);
machine[i] playsound("perks_power_on");
machine[i] thread perk_fx( "jugger_light" );

}
level notify( "specialty_armorvest_power_on" );

}

Any help is appreciated!
10 years ago
DIFFICULTY: Beginner - Professional

Hello UGX!
I have decided to put this tutorial together because I have noticed the the quality of the user tutorials out there is just TERRIBLE!
So sit back, relax, and let me teach you how to make a tutorial! Trust me... you need help!

1. Numbering or Bullets:
The first thing to consider when making a tutorial is how your going to organize your tutorial. Using bullets, dashes, and numbers is a great way to show steps and key points. It looks a lot more organized and professional than just randomly spouting out information. Use different colors and sizes of text to highlight key points. Stay consistent with your style throughout your tutorial. You can use this tutorial as an example.

2. Be Specific:
When your making your tutorial, keep in mind that the person following this tutorial might have a lower skill level than you. Just because you know something, doesn't mean that the reader knows it too. For example, Rather than saying:
Put the contents in your App Data folder
You should say:
Put the downloaded files in the App Data folder which can be located at C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\MAPNAME
Just because you know where that folder is, doesn't mean that we know where that folder is. If your tutorial is meant for a more advanced modder, then tell us that up front. (See top of topic) Don't wait for the person realize this halfway through. If your making a tutorial, your job is to tell us exactly what goes where. If you just give us vague, non-descriptive statements, nobody will be able to follow your tutorial. Everyone is going to get errors and stuff is just not gonna work. Its probably not their fault... its yours. Explain things, be descriptive, and save us all some time and frustration.

3. Grammar and Style of Writing:
Here is an example of what your tutorial should NOT look like:
Put da Fi;les in ur mod fulder and A1s0 DONt forget to CoMPOILE yiur map  nd moDD. Tkx & giv credditS to xXUSERNAMEXx.
If your going to make a tutorial, make a tutorial that is easy to read and understand. That may be how you text your buddies but it shouldn't be how you do Tutorials. Please use proper English and spell things correctly. Spell check is a BEAUTIFUL thing! USE IT! Now, i'm not saying you have to write a book but your tutorial should resemble something that is easy to follow. If you make tutorials like the one above, then don't even bother posting it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope this tutorial helped a lot! Right now most of the tutorials out there SUCK! I hope to see an improvement in the quality of tutorials you guys make. ;) (Also don't be afraid to use some emojis. They convey emotion and tone of voice which the reader may not be able to detect in your words alone. Just don't go overboard.) Thanks for listening! Have a nice day :)
10 years ago
I recently began work on a buildable weapon script. However, I thought I would ask if anyone already has a buildable weapon script that they would be willing to release/send to me. Theres really no point in creating something that already exists and you would really save me a lot of time.
10 years ago
So i went into my map to work on it today and ALL OF DETAIL BRUSHES ARE GONE! I did not edit anything with the map since like 3 days ago nothing was wrong then. I did just work on another map and then saved and opened this one to work a bit. Now its just this when i load up the map in radiant...

Image hosted for free at CtrlV.in

PLEASE... if you know what is wrong then PLEASE HELP ME! I have been working on this map for 5+ months and if its broken i am literally going to cry.
10 years ago
This is a pretty straightforward question! How would you create a door that opens with power activation?
10 years ago
Im sure im not the only one who has noticed that the zombies in WaW (both stock maps and custom maps) pull you in when you get hit, which can be extremely annoying and makes Jugg essential. So annoying that me and my friend have dubbed them the "Magnetic Zombies". I have also noticed that this "pulling in" effect is minimal to nonexistent in BO and BO2. So this got me thinking... is there a way to remove this "Magnetic" effect from our custom maps. I would assume that this action is either some unchangeable part of the WaW engine, or there might be a way to edit a certain script to remove this function from our maps. I would personally love to see all future maps have excluded this function because frankly it is just an annoyance. So what do you think? Is there a way to remove this unwanted feature from our maps, or will we just have to continue coping with this like we have been for years. Let me know that you guys think and if you do find a way to remove it PLEASE release your method to the public... I think everyone would appreciate it!
10 years ago
I am trying to add some custom weapon sounds to my map to spruce things up a bit. This is like my third attempt at doing this and yet I have failed again! Here is my procedure:

1. Put .wav sound in root/mpas/MAPNAME/sound folder.
2. Put .wav sound in sound_asset/raw/sound folder
3. Created a new sound-alias for my weapon by copying the line from the colt sound-alias and renaming the sound name to the name of my sound.
4. Put sound,SOUNDNAME,,all_sp in mod builder
5. Checked off my sound in the mod builder.
6. Added the name of my fire-sound in the weapon file.
7. Checked off only Build mod .ff Fastfile and Build Sounds in mod builder.
8. Clicked on Build Mod

After doing this i get this in the consile:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
---------------------------
Errors

FILES: 18323
UPDATED: 4
ERRORS: 20575
----------------------------
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\nazi_zombie_MAPNAME\mod.csv
     to  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\zone_source\mod.csv

Then I remembered what ZK said in one of his tutorials "If its higher than 8 you should be ok" but i only got 4 updates and also my sound did not get placed in raw/sounds!

WHAT DID I SCREW UP THIS TIME!

10 years ago
Over the past week i have been experiencing major fps drops in all of my steam games. I got my new PC in January of 2014 and up until now I have had no problems. Before, i could run most games between 30-60 fps without any trouble. Now all of a sudden, i am experiencing major fps drops every 1-5 minutes. It drops from 60 fps to 10 fps in a matter of seconds, then it freezes up for about 10 seconds. Then it goes up to 60 again and everything is fine until it happens again in a few minutes. This makes the games almost unplayable especially zombies because as soon as you freeze up, you die! This only happens on about half of my games and the other half runs perfectly smooth. I hope someone can help me cause its really annoying and it pisses me off that a brand new PC would do this. Here are the specs:

HP Pavillion 17
Windows 8.1
6GB Ram
Intel Core i3 processor
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Graphics Card)
64-Bit Operating system

I hope someone can help! Thanks in advance ;)
10 years ago
After adding the black ops perks, i finally thought i got them working correctly. However, when i go up to the machines to buy them, the hint  string doesn't appear. Its just the hand pointer thing. Also, the same thing happens when i tried to built the power switch which i added a while ago. It just shows the hand symbol on all the parts and on the buildable table. I didn't mess with either of the scripts and i have added both in other maps as a test and they have worked perfectly. As soon as i added the BO perks, everything got screwed up! Any help?
10 years ago
After compiling my map, patch, and mod successfully, i opened up waw to test my map like usual. However, this time, my game crashes and brings me to the waw console and gives me the error "Unhandled exception caught". Now this scares me because i have never seen this error before and i am afraid that it will ruin my map that i have worked so hard on. I got this error after creating several xmodels for doubble paped weapons however i have done this before and not gotten this error. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Here is the console:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
wmodel_zombie_colt45_pistol_up_up".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_mp_g43_ug_ug".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_mp_svt40_upgraded".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_mp_svt40_upgraded_upgraded".
Error: Could not load xmodel "t5_weapon_ak74u_viewmodel_invisible".
Error: Could not load xmodel "t5_weapon_ak74u_world_invisible".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_zombie_db_shotgun_up_up".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_zombie_30cal_lmg_up_up".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_zombie_bar_lmg_up_up".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_mp_fg42_ug_ug".
Error: Could not load xmodel "viewmodel_zombie_panzerschreck_up_up".
Error: Could not load xmodel "bo1_zombie_perk_bottle_ads".
Error: Could not load xmodel "bo1_zombie_perk_bottle_three_gun".
Error: Could not load xmodel "bo1_zombie_perk_bottle_nuke".
Error: Could not load xmodel "bo1_zombie_perk_bottle_marathon".
-----------------------------------

Connecting player #0 has a zero GUID
Going from CS_FREE to CS_CONNECTED for (num 0 guid 0)
Received packet 0 of stats data
Received packet 1 of stats data
Received packet 2 of stats data
Received packet 3 of stats data
Received packet 4 of stats data
Received packet 5 of stats data
Received packet 6 of stats data
--
DynEnt_WriteGameState wrote 2 bytes
--
Database: Assets Sync Started
Database: Assets Sync Finished
Setting state to CA_LOADING in CL_DownloadsComplete
Patchmaps:
Patchmaps: 0
Patchmaps: 0 0
Patchmaps: 0 0 0
Patchmaps: 0 0 0 0
Patchmaps: 0 0 0 0
Setting state to CA_LOADING in CL_InitCGame
Player 0 no longer burning at time: 0
Player 0 no longer electrified at time: 0
Player 0 no longer transporter sick at time: 0
Error: Could not load material "nightvision_overlay_goggles".
Error: Could not load material "decode_characters".
Error: Could not load material "decode_characters_glow".
Error: Could not load material "killicondied".
Error: Could not load material "killiconcrush".
Error: Could not load material "killiconfalling".
Error: Could not load material "killiconsuicide".
Error: Could not load material "killiconheadshot".
Error: Could not load material "killiconmelee".
Cmd_AddCommand: cg_photoufo already defined
LOADING... collision map
LOADING... graphics
LOADING... maps/nazi_zombie_townbo2.d3dbsp

Foliage: --------------------------
Foliage: smodelCount = 779
Foliage: foliage model count = 779 (max=16384)
Foliage: sizeof(g_modelInfos) = 16384, element size = 1
Foliage: --------------------------

vertex stream 2: --------------------------
vertex stream 2: needs 113092 bytes
vertex stream 2: vertex buffer allocate ok
vertex stream 2: --------------------------
LOADING... game media
LOADING... - textures
Error: Could not load material "headicondisconnected".
Error: Could not load material "headiconyouinkillcam".
Error: Could not load material "objective_up".
Error: Could not load material "objective_down".
Error: Could not load material "compassping_friendly".
Error: Could not load material "objective_friendly_chat".
Error: Could not load material "compassping_enemy".
Error: Could not load material "compass_radarline".
Error: Could not load material "compass_objpoint_airstrike_busy".
Error: Could not load material "compass_objpoint_airstrike_friendly".
Error: Could not load material "hud_flashbangicon".
Error: Could not load material "hud_banzai".
Error: Could not load material "hud_banzaigrenade".
LOADING... - models
LOADING... - items
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_ext_clip) for weapon (makarov_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_flash) for weapon (makarov_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_upgraded_sights) for weapon (makarov_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_ext_clip) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_flash) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_upgraded_sights) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_ext_clip) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_flash) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_upgraded_sights) for weapon (makarov_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_telescopic) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_bayonet) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_silencer) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_grenade) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_grenade_mount) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sights) for weapon (zombie_gewehr43_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_telescopic) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_suppressor) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_grenade) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_bayonet) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_aperture) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_telescopic) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_suppressor) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sights) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_grenade) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_bayonet) for weapon (svt40_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: Could not load xanim "viewmodel_ak74u_dualclip_grip_reload_quick".
Error: Could not load xanim "viewmodel_ak74u_dualclip_grip_reload_empty_quick".
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_rail) for weapon (stg44_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_suppressor) for weapon (stg44_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_pka) for weapon (stg44_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_cobra_mounted) for weapon (stg44_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_short_sight) for weapon (stg44_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_rail) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_suppressor) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_pka) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_cobra_mounted) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_short_sight) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_rail) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_suppressor) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_scope_pka) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_cobra_mounted) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_short_sight) for weapon (stg44_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (j_foregrip_world) for weapon (aug_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (j_foregrip_world) for weapon (aug_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (j_foregrip_world) for weapon (aug_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_foregrip) for weapon (bospas_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_foregrip) for weapon (bospas_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_foregrip) for weapon (bospas_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sights) for weapon (zombie_fg42_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_aperture) for weapon (zombie_fg42_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_bipod_right) for weapon (zombie_fg42_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_bipod_left) for weapon (zombie_fg42_upgraded_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sight_short) for weapon (hk21_mp)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sight_short) for weapon (hk21_mp_upgraded)
Error: CG_RegisterWeapon: No such bone tag (tag_iron_sight_short) for weapon (hk21_mp_upgraded_upgraded)
LOADING... - inline models
LOADING... - server models
Error: Could not load fx "env/smoke/fx_smoke_hallway_thick_dark".
Error: Could not load fx "env/electrical/fx_elec_wire_spark_burst".
Error: Could not load fx "env/electrical/fx_elec_wire_spark_dl_oneshot".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_hand_dirt_burst".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_body_dirt_billowing".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_body_dust_falling".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_dog_eyes".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_dog_explosion".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_dog_fire_trail".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_dog_ash_trail".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_dog_breath".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_zombie_zapper_powerbox_on".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_zombie_electric_trap".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_zombie_zapper_wall_control_on".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_light_glow_green".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_light_glow_red".
Error: Could not load fx "fx_zombie_light_elec_room_on".
Error: Could not load fx "env/electrical/fx_elec_player_md".
Error: Could not load fx "env/electrical/fx_elec_player_sm".
Error: Could not load fx "env/electrical/fx_elec_player_torso".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_zombie_elec_trail_oneshot".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_wire_spark".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_transporter_beam".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_transporter_pad_start".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_transporter_start".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_transporter_ambient".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_link_all".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_link_single".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_linked".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_beam".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_flat".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_flat_start".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_beam_start".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_flashback_american".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_light_lamp".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_difference".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_mainframe_steam".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_heat_sink".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_smoke_stack".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_elec_spark_fast_random".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_zombie_elec_gen_idle".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_moon_eclipse".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_clock_hand".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_elec_pole_terminal".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_elec_broken_light_1shot".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_light_lamp_no_eo".
Error: Could not load fx "bio/player/fx_footstep_dust".
Error: Could not load fx "bio/player/fx_footstep_sand".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_burst".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_billowing".
Error: Could not load fx "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_falling".
Error: Could not load fx "weapon/grenade/fx_american_smoke_grenade".
Error: Could not load fx "misc/fx_flare_sky_white_10sec".
Error: Could not load fx "weapon/grenade/fx_gas_grenade_22sec".
Error: Could not load fx "weapon/rocket/fx_trail_bazooka_geotrail".
Error: Could not load fx "env/fire/fx_fire_player_sm_smk_2sec".
Error: Could not load rawfile "shock/zombie_death.shock".
Error: couldn't open 'shock/zombie_death.shock'.
'0' is not a valid value for dvar 'bg_shock_viewKickPeriod'
Domain is any number from 0.001 to 1000
'0' is not a valid value for dvar 'bg_shock_soundFadeInTime'
'0' is not a valid value for dvar 'bg_shock_soundFadeOutTime'
Error: Could not load fx "treadfx/heli_dust_default".
Error: Could not load fx "treadfx/heli_water".
Error: Could not load fx "smoke/smoke_trail_white_heli".
Error: Could not load fx "smoke/smoke_trail_black_heli".
Error: Could not load fx "fire/fire_smoke_trail_L".
Error: Could not load fx "fire/jet_afterburner".
Error: Could not load fx "impacts/fx_water_hit_sm".
Error: Could not load fx "impacts/fx_water_hit_md".
Error: Could not load fx "impacts/fx_water_hit_lg".
Error: Could not load fx "impacts/fx_water_object_ripple".
Error: Could not load fx "vehicle/water/fx_wake_lvt_churn".
Error: Could not load fx "bio/player/fx_water_hit_player_bubbles".
Error: Could not load fx "bio/player/fx_player_water_waist_ripple".
Error: Could not load fx "bio/player/fx_player_water_knee_ripple".
LOADING... - game media done
LOADING... clients
Error: Could not load menufile "ui/scriptmenus/briefing.menu".
Error: Could not load menufile "ui/scriptmenus/loadout_splitscreen.menu".
Error: Could not load material "zombie_stopwatchneedle".
Error: Could not load material "zombie_stopwatch".
Error: Could not load material "zombie_stopwatch_glass".
*** CLIENT SPAWN 0 script_brushmodels 0 script_models.
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_bark".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_brick".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_carpet".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_cloth".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_concrete".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_dirt".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_flesh".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_foliage".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_glass".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_gravel".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_ice".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_metal".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_paper".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_plaster".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_rock".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_snow".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_water".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_wood".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_asphalt".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_ceramic".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_plastic".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_rubber".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_cushion".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_fruit".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_paintedmetal".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_player".
Error: Could not load material "terrain_scorch_tallgrass".
CL_InitCGame: 0.49 seconds
Com_TouchMemory: 1 msec. Using sum: -791177369
Hiding channel: gamenotify
Hiding channel: obituary
Adding channel: gamenotify
Adding channel: obituary
Hiding channel: gamenotify
Hiding channel: obituary
Adding channel: gamenotify
Adding channel: obituary
Hiding channel: subtitle
Adding channel: subtitle
Hiding channel: coopinfo
Adding channel: coopinfo
Fade in 98352 1250
Model 'cg_drawPerformanceWarnings':

Unhandled exception caught
10 years ago
How can I remove the loud BEEEEEEEERP noise the doors make when they open. It sounds like a prison cell has been opened and i don't really want that in my map.
10 years ago
Loading ...